Cardiovascular Technologist - Cath Lab
**Hiring Bonus and Relocation Assistance May Be Available**
PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center in Bellingham, Washington is seeking a Cardiovascular Technologist - Cath Lab for a Part Time, 0.875 FTE, Day position. The general salary range for this job opening at PeaceHealth is $41.18 – $71.06. The actual hiring rate is dependent upon several factors, including but not limited to, the job/position responsibilities, location, terms of the applicable collective bargaining agreement, education, training, work experience, seniority, work performance, etc.
- Work-Life Balance: This position will be scheduled for seven-10 hour shifts in a two week pay period, 0700-1730; call rotation required.
- Mission-driven, value-based employer: PeaceHealth was named one of America's Greatest Workplaces in 2023 by Newsweek! Be a part of our mission-driven culture where values guide every decision, creating a truly purposeful workplace.
- Your wellbeing matters: PeaceHealth is committed to the overall wellbeing of our caregivers: physical, emotional, financial, social, and spiritual. We offer caregivers a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. Some of the many benefits included in this package are full medical/dental/vision coverage; 403b retirement plan employer base and matching contributions; paid time off; employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buyup coverage options; tuition and continuing education reimbursement; wellness benefits, and expanded EAP and mental health program.
As a Cardiovascular Technologist, you will use a variety of specialized equipment in assisting the physician in the performance of all invasive procedures resulting in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac and peripheral vascular disease.
Details about the position:
- Assists physician in performing invasive procedures. May perform related radiographic/fluoroscopic imaging techniques to demonstrate catheter location, position, and document findings.
- Scrubs in for handling guide wires, catheter, administering contrast injections (excluding CVOR Surgical Technologist), flushing catheters, and other scrub duties as assigned per specialty.
- Performs pre-procedural patient care activities.
- Monitors and records patient’s condition and procedures’ progress. Retrieves and reviews patient data.
- Prepares and maintains sterile field.
- Operates and maintains clinical equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What you bring:
- Graduate of an Accredited Secondary Education Program in Cardiovascular Technology, Radiologic Technology -OR- a combination of education and experience that provides the incumbent with the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job and obtain required certification, licensure, and registration.
- ARRT-R or RCIS is required. An ARRT-R requires the addition of an ARRT-CV, or ARRT-CI and ARRT-VI, within 1 year from date of hire.
- Certification/Registration/Licensure as required by the State for a Radiologic Technologists
- Required Upon Hire: Basic Life Support from the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within a standard grace period from hire.
Bellingham's Allure: Reasons You'll Love it:
Bellingham, Washington offers a unique blend of natural beauty, cultural vibrancy, and a laid-back lifestyle. Whether you're seeking outdoor adventures, a thriving arts scene, or a tight-knit community, Bellingham might be your perfect fit. Bellingham boasts a mild climate, growing economy, excellent education options, and small-town charm with big-city amenities. Plus, Washington has no state income tax!Spotlight on Bellingham
This position is represented by a collective bargaining agreement. There may be more than one opening on this posting.
For a complete description of this position, or for questions, contact Andrea, [email protected]
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.
PeaceHealth requires a completed Primary Vaccine Series (e.g., 2 dose monovalent Pfizer, Moderna or Novavax series or 1 dose J&J vaccine series) or be Up to Date (receiving the most recent Pfizer/Moderna bivalent vaccine/booster) for COVID-19 vaccination prior to their start date. PeaceHealth has a medical and religious exemption request process for those that are unable to receive the COVID-19 primary vaccine series due to medical/religious reasons. For caregivers that will be working in Oregon there is a personal vaccine exemption form that may be requested.