RN Clinical Research
PeaceHealth is seeking a RN Clinical Research for a Part Time, 0.75 FTE, Day position. The general salary range for this job opening at PeaceHealth is $46.46 – $69.68. The actual hiring rate is dependent upon several factors, including but not limited to, the job/position responsibilities, location, terms of the applicable collective bargaining agreement, education, training, work experience, seniority, work performance, etc.
Responsible for participating, conducting, and managing clinical research studies. Acts as a liaison between the clinic and the outside sponsoring firm. Coordinates and manages patient participation and data management for assigned studies.
- Recruit patient population and assists the physician(s) to identify patients and determine eligibility.
- Conducts Informed Consent sessions with interested research subjects in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local regulations as well as the standards of Good Clinical Practice and the policies and procedures mandated by the study sponsor.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining a record-keeping system for each study. Maintain permanent records on all research protocols and cooperate with the study sponsor. Collect data through all phases of the study & assures appropriate completion of all documentation.
- Provide and communicate protocol information and support to patients, physicians, research staff and all associated sponsor personnel or ancillary study personnel participating in active protocols.
- Communicates appropriately with the person served regardless of their age.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What you bring:
- Associate Degree in Nursing required. Bachelor's preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years Nursing experience in field relevant to hiring department required.
- Clinical research experience preferred.
- Registered Nurse in state of practice required.
- Oncology Certified Nurse preferred.
- Association of Clinical Research Certified Professional preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills (Required)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written (Required)
- Problem solving skills (Required)
- The ability to work independently in a multi-task environment (Required)
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office applications (Required)
- Self-starter (Required)
- Familiarity with health record data base systems (Preferred)
- Consistently operates computer and other office equipment.
- Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Sedentary work.
- Predominantly operates in an office environment.
- Some time spent on site in medical/hospital setting.
- Ability to communicate and exchange accurate information.
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
PeaceHealth is committed to the overall wellbeing of our caregivers: physical, emotional, financial, social, and spiritual. We offer caregivers a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. Some of the many benefits included in this package are full medical/dental/vision coverage; 403b retirement plan employer base and matching contributions; paid time off; employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buyup coverage options; tuition and continuing education reimbursement; wellness benefits, and expanded EAP and mental health program.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.
PeaceHealth requires a completed Primary Vaccine Series (e.g., 2 dose monovalent Pfizer, Moderna or Novavax series or 1 dose J&J vaccine series) or be Up to Date (receiving the most recent Pfizer/Moderna bivalent vaccine/booster) for COVID-19 vaccination prior to their start date. PeaceHealth has a medical and religious exemption request process for those that are unable to receive the COVID-19 primary vaccine series due to medical/religious reasons. For caregivers that will be working in Oregon there is a personal vaccine exemption form that may be requested.