Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA for BELLINGHAM and SEDRO-WOOLLEY hospitals! Full Time, Part Time and Per Diem - Relief shifts for Day, Evening and Night positions! Hourly compensation is $19.76 - $31.02; hiring rate dependent on qualifications and professional experience.
- Bellingham: Float Pool, Acute Medical Care, Medical/Surgical, Surgical, Observation, ICU, ICU Stepdown, Intermediate Care, Emergency Department
- Sedro-Woolley: Acute Care, Acute Rehabilitation, Emergency Department
DETAILS OF THE POSITION
- Assist in providing direct patient care as delegated by the Registered Nurse within the scope of the CNA licensure.
- Perform basic technical skills which may include: CPR; taking and recording vital signs; measuring and recording fluid intake/output; applying dressings; recognizing and reporting signs and symptoms of common diseases or conditions; administering treatments as directed by a physician or nurse.
- Assist patient with personal care which may include: bathing; mouth and skin care; grooming and dressing; toileting assistance; eating and hydration.
- Provide patients with help walking, exercising, and moving in and out of bed.
- Maintain unit supplies by stocking patient rooms and supply areas to meet patient care needs.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Graduate of an approved Certified Nursing Assistant program required
- WA Certified Nursing Assistant license required
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required
-------- For more information, contact Vicki Greenwald at [email protected] --------
Top reasons to work with PeaceHealth:
- • Competitive compensation, great benefits package, including excellent health benefits
- • Career advancement opportunities within your first year!
- • Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
- *Awarded 'Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America'*
- • PeaceHealth welcomes LGBTQ+ and is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
PeaceHealth is a nonprofit health system offering care in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, employing approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1,200 physicians and providers, and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities.
Experience small-city flavor and join our dedicated team! Located 90 minutes north of Seattle and 30 minutes south of British Columbia, Canada, this idyllic city has been rated as one of America's most desirable communities by Money, Outside, Kiplinger, Forbes, and National Geographic magazines. Head to Mount Baker for a day in the snow. Tour the San Juan Islands by sea kayak or sailboat. Trek the North Cascades on foot. Stay in town to explore the shops and cafes of historic Fairhaven and Downtown and then catch a show at Mount Baker Theater – you can do it all in Bellingham!
To learn more about a career with PeaceHealth:
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvlhScylhc4
- LinkedIn: https://www.linked.com/company/PeaceHealth
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PeaceHealthCareers
PeaceHealth welcomes LGBTQ+ and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive work environment. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.
PeaceHealth is committed to the overall wellbeing of our caregivers: physical, emotional, financial, social, and spiritual. We offer caregivers a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. Some of the many benefits included in this package are full medical/dental/vision coverage; 403b retirement plan employer base and matching contributions; paid time off; employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buyup coverage options; tuition and continuing education reimbursement; wellness benefits, and expanded EAP and mental health program.
PeaceHealth requires a completed Primary Vaccine Series (e.g., 2 dose monovalent Pfizer, Moderna or Novavax series or 1 dose J&J vaccine series) or be Up to Date (receiving the most recent Pfizer/Moderna bivalent vaccine/booster) for COVID-19 vaccination prior to their start date. PeaceHealth has a medical and religious exemption request process for those that are unable to receive the COVID-19 primary vaccine series due to medical/religious reasons. For caregivers that will be working in Oregon there is a personal vaccine exemption form that may be requested.