OB Hospitalist per diem
PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center's OB Hospitalist team is seeking a BC/BE physician who could provide occasional per diem coverage.
- Experienced OB Hospitalist MD/DO interested in working on an as-needed Relief (per diem) basis
- Passionate about serving underserved populations
- Clear communicator
- Able to work well with Certified Nurse Midwives and across Departments
- Collegial and collaborative working environment
- Experienced nursing staff, Respiratory Therapists, and others
- 24/7 Pediatric Hospitalists to support newborn care
- Certified OB Emergency Department
- Approximately 2,000 hospital births annually
- Level III B nursery
- Two OB operating rooms with dedicated OB anesthesia
- Epic EMR
Bellingham, WA is the perfect blend of endless outdoor recreation, urban living, strong schools, great shopping & cuisine, and so much more! These amenities are surrounded by incredible scenery, from the sea to the mountains and the rainforest, making this community an amazing place to live. Head to Mount Baker for a day in the snow. Tour the San Juan Islands by sea kayak or sailboat. Trek the North Cascades on foot. Stay in town to explore the shops and cafes of historic Fairhaven and Downtown and then catch a show at Mount Baker Theater – you can do it all in Bellingham!
PeaceHealth has been serving the communities of northwest Washington since 1890 with PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center, now a 253-bed, two-campus hospital providing a Level II Trauma Center and a full range of inpatient and outpatient services. PeaceHealth's Whatcom Region also includes the comprehensive heart care services of the Cardiovascular Center at PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center as well as the primary and specialty care provided by PeaceHealth Medical Group.
- Hourly Relief Rate: $191.61/hour
- Medical malpractice coverage and tail coverage
- Potential for travel/accommodation stipend
Please reach out if you would like to learn more! Kim Dianich, Lead Provider Recruiter / firstname.lastname@example.org
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.