RN Home Care - Home Care Admin
PeaceHealth is seeking a RN Home Care for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position. The general salary range for this job opening at PeaceHealth is $39.21 – $74.43. The actual hiring rate is dependent upon several factors, including but not limited to, the job/position responsibilities, location, terms of the applicable collective bargaining agreement, education, training, work experience, seniority, work performance, etc.
Explore a Rewarding Career as a Home Health RN with Compassionate Care Services
Hiring bonus and relocation assistance may be available.
Are you a dedicated and skilled Registered Nurse seeking a meaningful role in home health care? Join our team at Compassionate Care Services, where your expertise will make a significant impact on the lives of our patients. As a Home Health RN, you'll be responsible for providing direct skilled nursing care and coordinating the management of patients admitted to our home care/clinic services.
- Conduct initial evaluations of patients and homes to determine eligibility for home health/hospice services.
- Provide skilled nursing care and education/instruction to patients and caregivers as per the home health/hospice plan of treatment.
- Develop, modify, and manage individualized plans of care to meet patient's medical goals.
- Clinically manage the Home Health Aide's care plan based on evolving patient needs.
- Coordinate care, collaborate, and communicate with the interdisciplinary team for seamless service delivery.
- Perform discharge planning towards patient-specific goals/outcomes.
- Assist with the plan and implementation of family Bereavement services following patient death.
What you Bring:
- Accredited School of Nursing (Bachelor's Degree Preferred).
- 2 years of acute clinical or home health/hospice nursing experience.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Washington.
- Basic Life Support certification issued by the American Heart Association.
- Valid Driver's License and proof of auto insurance.
You will make a difference with:
- A passion for delivering high-quality, patient-centered care.
- Strong judgment and skill in making patient care decisions.
- Ability to collaborate effectively within an interdisciplinary team.
- Compassion and dedication to improving the well-being of our patients.
PeaceHealth is committed to the overall wellbeing of our caregivers: physical, emotional, financial, social, and spiritual. We offer caregivers a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. Some of the many benefits included in this package are full medical/dental/vision coverage; 403b retirement plan employer base and matching contributions; paid time off; employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buyup coverage options; tuition and continuing education reimbursement; wellness benefits, and expanded EAP and mental health program.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.
PeaceHealth requires a completed Primary Vaccine Series (e.g., 2 dose monovalent Pfizer, Moderna or Novavax series or 1 dose J&J vaccine series) or be Up to Date (receiving the most recent Pfizer/Moderna bivalent vaccine/booster) for COVID-19 vaccination prior to their start date. PeaceHealth has a medical and religious exemption request process for those that are unable to receive the COVID-19 primary vaccine series due to medical/religious reasons. For caregivers that will be working in Oregon there is a personal vaccine exemption form that may be requested.