Director Service Line - NW Cancer Center
PeaceHealth is seeking a Director Service Line - NW Cancer Center for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position.
The general salary range for this job opening at PeaceHealth is $69.51 – $104.27. The actual hiring rate is dependent upon several factors, including but not limited to, the job/position responsibilities, location, terms of the applicable collective bargaining agreement, education, training, work experience, seniority, work performance, etc.
Directs, controls and is accountable for assigned Service Lines. Develops long- and short-term business strategies, operational plans and oversees implementation. Manages the design, structure, development and planning issues within scope of direction. Responsible for quality, service and regulatory compliance for areas of responsibility. Responsible for providing operational leadership and for planning, developing and directing patient care programs and related capital projects for assigned area.
Spotlight on PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center | Bellingham, WA A Better Workplace Community
Details of the Position
- Provides leadership for operational effectiveness, clinical excellence and personnel management. Supervises staff for assigned services and programs across multiple geographies and multiple departments. Leads all hospital departments and co-leads all assigned/associated PHMG clinics.
- Creates and monitors infrastructure, systems, processes and standards to achieve desired outcomes in collaboration with medical directors, leadership, department chairs and medical staff.
- Provides fiscal and business planning that promotes revenue enhancements and cost efficiency. Develops, implements and monitors operating and capital budgets. Accountable for meeting budgetary and operational targets as defined by triple aim outcomes
- Directs recruitment, training and evaluation of personnel in collaboration with hospital and PHMG.
- Leads continuous improvement efforts that promote clinical excellence, revenue enhancement and cost efficiency. Establishes and maintains collaborative relationships with physicians, department managers, staff and customers that lead to measurable improvement in patient care outcomes, efficiency and customer service.
- Supports clinical processes that assure patient safety. Accountable for knowledge of and for achieving or exceeding national benchmarks and patient safety goals for scope of accountability.
- Ensures regulatory compliance for all areas of responsibility.
- Monitors, communicates, and works to improve patient, physician and staff satisfaction.
- Plans, develops, implements and evaluates new patient care programs and practice models including identification of clinical objectives, capital and other resource requirements, expected operating revenues and expenses, allocation of space and organization of program personnel and other operation components.
- In alignment with established strategic initiatives; creates effectives outreach programs in order to meet the needs of patients in secondary and tertiary market areas.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare or related; Master's Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years related experience.
- Minimum of 5 years management experience.
- State of WA Registered Nurse Clinical licensure.
For a full description of the position or for questions, contact Jennifer Bishop, JBishop1@peacehealth.org
PeaceHealth is committed to the overall wellbeing of our caregivers: physical, emotional, financial, social, and spiritual. We offer caregivers a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. Some of the many benefits included in this package are full medical/dental/vision coverage; 403b retirement plan employer base and matching contributions; paid time off; employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buyup coverage options; tuition and continuing education reimbursement; wellness benefits, and expanded EAP and mental health program.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.
PeaceHealth requires a completed Primary Vaccine Series (e.g., 2 dose monovalent Pfizer, Moderna or Novavax series or 1 dose J&J vaccine series) or be Up to Date (receiving the most recent Pfizer/Moderna bivalent vaccine/booster) for COVID-19 vaccination prior to their start date. PeaceHealth has a medical and religious exemption request process for those that are unable to receive the COVID-19 primary vaccine series due to medical/religious reasons. For caregivers that will be working in Oregon there is a personal vaccine exemption form that may be requested.