Clinic Manager - Vascular/CT Surgery
PeaceHealth is seeking a Clinic Manager - Vascular for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position.
The general salary range for this job opening at PeaceHealth is $35.67 – $53.50. The actual hiring rate is dependent upon several factors, including but not limited to, the job/position responsibilities, location, terms of the applicable collective bargaining agreement, education, training, work experience, seniority, work performance, etc.
Spotlight on Bellingham, WA: CultureHQ.com - A Better Workplace Community
Bellingham, WA is the perfect blend of endless outdoor recreation, urban living, strong schools, great shopping & cuisine, and so much more! These amenities are surrounded by incredible scenery, from the sea to the mountains and the rainforest, making this community an amazing place to live. Acclaimed for its small-city flavor and the home of Western Washington University, Whatcom Community College and Bellingham Technical College, Bellingham has a robust art, music and cultural scene while boasting 65 miles of inner-urban trails to explore, pristine lakes, forests, saltwater beaches, and snow-covered peaks - there are unlimited opportunities for breathtaking hikes, relaxing camping trips, water activities, bird watching, snow sports, and scenic drives!
Responsible for: facilitating an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach in the delivery of care and programs; partnering with Physician(s) and operational leadership to provide effective and proactive management of clinic operations and/or clinical program; management of provider caregivers; ensuring exceptional services to patients; and for achieving annual operational and financial goals; may manage multiple sites, departments or services lines.
Details of the position:
- Partner with physicians and senior clinic leadership to lead clinic and/or program operations to ensure overall success of areas of responsibility. Engage staff, providers and leadership in developing and implementing action plans to meet annual operating goals that are in alignment with strategic plan and to resolve clinic and/or program issues in a timely manner.
- Analyzes, organizes and manages clinical and non-clinical operations of assigned areas. This may include multiple sites/departments/service lines.
- Full authority/oversight over daily operations and responsible for managing and overseeing the delivery of exceptional and compassionate care to all patients within area(s) of responsibility.
- Overall accountability and oversight of assigned clinic(s)/area(s)/programs including financial and operational performance; provider practice efficiency; service excellence; budget development and management; staffing; talent/performance management. Engages appropriate stakeholders in the review and dissemination of area financial and productivity performance.
- Manage the selection, training, coaching, mentoring, development and evaluation of assigned staff. Full employment authority.
- Provide first line response to physician and assigned staff issues (behavioral and clinical). Responsible for problem resolution in collaboration with lead physicians(s) and/or senior clinic leadership as necessary.
- Support/influence strategic initiatives and manage programs in identified service lines. Provides solutions and strategic direction for addressing the business operational issues.
- Involved with planning and implementation of new or acquired service and business ventures.
- Leads process improvement initiatives. Analyzes situations, identifies problems, identifies and evaluates alternative courses of action and implements improvement plans through utilization of Quality Improvement (QI) and Process Improvement (PI) principles.
- Demonstrates emphasis on inspiring caregivers and improving quality of staff, systems, and environment to ensure high quality care and service.
- Ensures that legal and regulatory standards, as well as clinic and/or program and department policies and procedures, as well as collective bargaining agreement(s) if applicable, are implemented and monitored.
- If clinic size does not support a Supervisor-Clinic Operations, responsibilities also include those listed in the job profile for the Supervisor – Clinic Operations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or a combination of education and experience that provides the caregiver with the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job required.
- Master’s degree in business or healthcare management is preferred.
- Minimum two years of progressively responsible leadership experience or equivalent healthcare management experience required.
- Clinic and/or clinical operations experience preferred.
PeaceHealth is committed to the overall wellbeing of our caregivers: physical, emotional, financial, social, and spiritual. We offer caregivers a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. Some of the many benefits included in this package are full medical/dental/vision coverage; 403b retirement plan employer base and matching contributions; paid time off; employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buyup coverage options; tuition and continuing education reimbursement; wellness benefits, and expanded EAP and mental health program.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For a full description or questions about the position, contact Purneet, PRandeo@peacehealth.org
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.
PeaceHealth requires a completed Primary Vaccine Series (e.g., 2 dose monovalent Pfizer, Moderna or Novavax series or 1 dose J&J vaccine series) or be Up to Date (receiving the most recent Pfizer/Moderna bivalent vaccine/booster) for COVID-19 vaccination prior to their start date. PeaceHealth has a medical and religious exemption request process for those that are unable to receive the COVID-19 primary vaccine series due to medical/religious reasons. For caregivers that will be working in Oregon there is a personal vaccine exemption form that may be requested.