RN Clinic - Family Practice
PeaceHealth is seeking a RN Clinic - Family Practice for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position.
The general salary range for this job opening at PeaceHealth is $37.45 – $64.24. The actual hiring rate is dependent upon several factors, including but not limited to, the job/position responsibilities, location, terms of the applicable collective bargaining agreement, education, training, work experience, seniority, work performance, etc.
*** Hiring Bonus and Relocation Assistance may be available! ***
Spotlight on Sedro-Woolley: CultureHQ.com - A Better Workplace Community
Sedro-Woolley, WA, the “Gateway to the North Cascades,” is a wonderful blend of incredible scenery, endless outdoor recreation and small-town living! Stroll through historic downtown to see life-size chainsaw art sculptures carved from cedar logs at the annual Loggerodeo. The seasonal Farmers Market offers some of Skagit County's freshest produce, meats, cheeses, flowers, handcrafted goods and snacks, and Riverfront Park offers picnicking and boating beside the Skagit River. There are unlimited opportunities for breathtaking hikes, relaxing camping trips, water activities, bird watching, snow sports, scenic drives and horseback riding. Both Sedro-Woolley and neighboring Burlington, WA (known as “The Hub of Skagit County”) offer many Arts, Culture, Entertainment and retail opportunities, including the famous Skagit Tulip Festival. Finally, if you want to visit a bigger city, Sedro-Woolley is a quick 20-minute drive to Bellingham, a 90-minute drive to Seattle, WA and a 90-minute drive to Vancouver, British Columbia.
Provides professional nursing care to patients in the clinic/outpatient setting in compliance with professional practice standards. Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
Details of the position:
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care needs. This includes assessing patient’s condition, triaging patient phone calls, counseling patients, providing patient education, taking patient histories, administering prescribed medications, changing dressings, cleaning wounds and monitoring patient vital signs.
- Documents patient care in the healthcare record according to established standards.
- Ensures own professional effectiveness through education and professional development.
- Participates in the development of and maintains established policies, procedures and objectives; quality improvement; safety; environmental and infection prevention programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What you bring:
- Accredited School of Nursing Required.
- 1 year Preferred: Experience as a registered nurse.
- Required: Registered Nurse in state of practice.
- Required Upon Hire: Basic Life Support.
- Preferred Upon Hire: Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
- Demonstrated ability to promote positive interpersonal relationships and patient/family centered work environment (Required)
- Basic computer skills including MS Office applications (Required)
- Effective prioritization skills (Required)
- Ability to provide health education to patients, staff and community (Required)
- Knowledge of Medicare, JCAHO & HCFA regulations pertaining to ambulatory care (Required)
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to apply age specific principles of growth and development and life stages to meet each patient’s needs. (Required)
PeaceHealth is committed to the overall wellbeing of our caregivers: physical, emotional, financial, social, and spiritual. We offer caregivers a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. Some of the many benefits included in this package are full medical/dental/vision coverage; 403b retirement plan employer base and matching contributions; paid time off; employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buyup coverage options; tuition and continuing education reimbursement; wellness benefits, and expanded EAP and mental health program.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For a full description of the position, or for questions, contact Purneet, PRandeo@peacehealth.org
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.
PeaceHealth requires a completed Primary Vaccine Series (e.g., 2 dose monovalent Pfizer, Moderna or Novavax series or 1 dose J&J vaccine series) or be Up to Date (receiving the most recent Pfizer/Moderna bivalent vaccine/booster) for COVID-19 vaccination prior to their start date. PeaceHealth has a medical and religious exemption request process for those that are unable to receive the COVID-19 primary vaccine series due to medical/religious reasons. For caregivers that will be working in Oregon there is a personal vaccine exemption form that may be requested.