BH Clinician Licensed LICSW/LMHC/LMFT - Family Practice
PeaceHealth is seeking a Behavioral Health Clinician Licensed for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position. The general salary range for this job opening at PeaceHealth is $35.67 – $53.50. The actual hiring rate is dependent upon several factors, including but not limited to, the job/position responsibilities, location, terms of the applicable collective bargaining agreement, education, training, work experience, seniority, work performance, etc.
*** Hiring Bonus & Relocation Assistance may be available! ***
Coordinates and oversees the plan of care and service delivery of behavioral health consumers across the continuum of illness; promotes effective utilization and monitoring of health care resources; and works collaboratively with the interdisciplinary team to achieve optimal clinical outcomes. Provide services to consumers with commercial insurance and Medicaid and Medicare.
Details of the position
- Provides individual, family, group, and multi-family group therapy to patients with complex diagnostic presentations and treatment needs.
- May provides clinical leadership to team of masters’ and bachelors’ level clinicians, CSWA candidates and MSW interns.
- Assesses, develops, implements, and monitors a comprehensive plan of care through an interdisciplinary team process in conjunction with the patient and their self-identified natural supports.
- Evaluates and provides interventions to improve a patient’s cognitive, social, vocational, spiritual, and emotional functioning, utilizing natural and community supports when possible.
- Provides urgent/crisis evaluations, interventions, and safety planning.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What you bring
- Master's Degree Required: Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, or Marriage and Family Therapy.
- Required: Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Mental Health Counselor or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (Washington)
- Required Upon Hire: Basic Life Support.
For a full description of the position, or for questions, please contact Moussa Sangare at email@example.com
PeaceHealth is committed to the overall wellbeing of our caregivers: physical, emotional, financial, social, and spiritual. We offer caregivers a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. Some of the many benefits included in this package are full medical/dental/vision coverage; 403b retirement plan employer base and matching contributions; paid time off; employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buyup coverage options; tuition and continuing education reimbursement; wellness benefits, and expanded EAP and mental health program.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.
PeaceHealth requires a completed Primary Vaccine Series (e.g., 2 dose monovalent Pfizer, Moderna or Novavax series or 1 dose J&J vaccine series) or be Up to Date (receiving the most recent Pfizer/Moderna bivalent vaccine/booster) for COVID-19 vaccination prior to their start date. PeaceHealth has a medical and religious exemption request process for those that are unable to receive the COVID-19 primary vaccine series due to medical/religious reasons. For caregivers that will be working in Oregon there is a personal vaccine exemption form that may be requested.