Primary Care MD/DO
- Board Certified Family Medicine or Internal Medicine MD/DO
- Ability to work independently while being part of a collaborative team
- Willingness to adapt to the needs of the larger team when necessary
- Interest in working with indigent and/or rural population
- Full-scope Family Practice with all ages in a beautiful multi-specialty clinic next door to the Hospital
- Provider Team comprised of six physicians and three Advanced Practice Clinicians
- Robust clinical and administrative support
- Clinic Hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Imaging and Lab and pharmacy onsite
- Epic EHR
Sedro-Woolley, WA, the “Gateway to the North Cascades,” is a wonderful blend of incredible scenery, endless outdoor recreation and small-town living! There are unlimited opportunities for breathtaking hikes, relaxing camping trips, water activities, bird watching, snow sports, scenic drives and horseback riding. Both Sedro-Woolley and neighboring Burlington, WA (known as “The Hub of Skagit County”) offer many Arts, Culture, Entertainment and retail opportunities, including the famous Skagit Tulip Festival. Finally, if you want to visit a bigger city, Sedro-Woolley is a quick 20-minute drive to Bellingham, a 90-minute drive to Seattle, WA and a 90-minute drive to Vancouver, British Columbia.
A 25-bed critical access hospital, PeaceHealth United General Medical Center offers advanced treatment options and short hospital stays. Comprehensive cancer care is provided at PeaceHealth United General's Cancer Center and a variety of surgical procedures is available at the Surgery & Orthopedics Center. Primary and specialty care is provided by PeaceHealth Medical Group.
- Guaranteed first-year income: $272,386.00 for Family Medicine
- Employment Bonus
- Relocation stipend based on miles between locations
- Education Loan Reimbursement program (if applicable and eligible)
- Robust Clinician Wellness Program
- CME: up to $3,300 per calendar year for CME and/or professional dues/fees (based on 1.0 FTE; prorated for lower FTE)
- Comprehensive Benefit package including Medical /Dental / Vision / Disability / Life / Wellness / Retirement
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
PeaceHealth has exceptional benefits.
Contact: Sharon Thompson, Physician & Provider Recruitment / SThompson1@peacehealth.org
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.