- Board Certified Cardiology MD/DO; 2-3 years of experience preferred; will consider candidates graduating from Fellowship
- Interest in either Invasive or Non-Invasive practice
- Interest in the opportunity to manage outpatient, inpatient and procedural responsibilities
- Collaborative and established practice with a wealth of knowledge and experience
- 33-member Clinician team includes 8 General Cardiologists, 1 Advanced Heart Failure Cardiologist, 4 Interventional Cardiologists, 2 EP Cardiologists, 3 Cardiothoracic Surgeons, 3 Vascular Surgeons and 12 APCs
- Robust clinical and support staff
- Established referral base
- Structural heart program including TAVR, MitraClip and Watchman
- Cardiac MR, 3-D TEE, and dual source Cardiac CTA on site
- 16-18 patients per day
- Call is shared 1:7
- Epic EMR
Bellingham, WA is the perfect blend of endless outdoor recreation, urban living, strong schools, great shopping & cuisine, and so much more! These amenities are surrounded by incredible scenery, from the sea to the mountains and the rainforest, making this community an amazing place to live. Head to Mount Baker for a day in the snow. Tour the San Juan Islands by sea kayak or sailboat. Trek the North Cascades on foot. Stay in town to explore the shops and cafes of historic Fairhaven and Downtown and then catch a show at Mount Baker Theater – you can do it all in Bellingham!
PeaceHealth has been serving the communities of northwest Washington since 1890 with PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center, now a 253-bed, two-campus hospital providing a Level II Trauma Center and a full range of inpatient and outpatient services. PeaceHealth's Whatcom Region also includes the comprehensive heart care services of the Cardiovascular Center at PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center as well as the primary and specialty care provided by PeaceHealth Medical Group.
- Guaranteed first-year income: $522,363.00
- Employment Bonus
- Relocation stipend based on miles between locations
- Education Loan Reimbursement program (if applicable and eligible)
- Robust Clinician Wellness Program
- CME: up to $3,300 per calendar year for CME and/or professional dues/fees (based on 1.0 FTE; prorated for lower FTE)
- Comprehensive Benefit package including Medical /Dental / Vision / Disability / Life / Wellness / Retirement
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
PeaceHealth has exceptional benefits.
Contact: Sharon Thompson, Physician & Provider Recruiter / firstname.lastname@example.org
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.