RN Care Coordinator Outpatient - Radiation Therapy
PeaceHealth is seeking a RN Care Coordinator Outpatient - Radiation Therapy for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position.
The general salary range for this job opening at PeaceHealth is $39.24 – $58.86. The actual hiring rate is dependent upon several factors, including but not limited to, the job/position responsibilities, location, terms of the applicable collective bargaining agreement, education, training, work experience, seniority, work performance, etc.
*** Hiring Bonus & Relocation Assistance may be available! ***
Spotlight on Bellingham, WA: Peacehealth - Culture Page (culturehq.com)
Bellingham, WA is the perfect blend of endless outdoor recreation, urban living, strong schools, great shopping & cuisine, and so much more! These amenities are surrounded by incredible scenery, from the sea to the mountains and the rainforest, making this community an amazing place to live. Acclaimed for its small-city flavor and the home of Western Washington University, Whatcom Community College and Bellingham Technical College, Bellingham has a robust art, music and cultural scene while boasting 65 miles of inner-urban trails to explore, pristine lakes, forests, saltwater beaches, and snow-covered peaks - there are unlimited opportunities for breathtaking hikes, relaxing camping trips, water activities, bird watching, snow sports, and scenic drives.
Coordinates and oversees the plan of care and service of selected outpatient populations across the continuum of illness, promote effective utilization and monitoring of health care resources, and assumes a leadership role with the interdisciplinary team to achieve optimal clinical, financial, and satisfaction of outcomes.
Details of the position:
- Reviews all patient data within the designated time frames to determine a plan of care that addresses the needs and problems identified and incorporating the services that are needed to enhance the current support system.
- Assesses, develops, implements and monitors a comprehensive plan of care through an interdisciplinary team process in conjunction with the patient and family in internal and external settings.
- Assesses a patient’s functional level, their physical, cognitive, social, emotional status and their support system – family, friends, financial and environmental.
- Identifies key problems, strengths and resources to be addressed in the plan of care which may include: over or underutilization of services, need for specific service to improve health status, caregiver fatigue and burden, knowledge deficits and inability to comply with the plan of treatment.
- Facilitates the coordinated utilization of resources for maximization of health outcomes, patient/family satisfaction.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What you bring:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Minimum of three years of clinical nursing experience in an ambulatory or clinic setting.
- Utilization management/quality management experience preferred.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state in which nurse will be practicing.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required at date of hire.
- ACLS may be required within a standard grace from hire or transfer period, as specified in the PeaceHealth Policy Resuscitation Training Completion Requirements, or upon hire.
- Specialty Certification preferred.
PeaceHealth is committed to the overall wellbeing of our caregivers: physical, emotional, financial, social, and spiritual. We offer caregivers a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. Some of the many benefits included in this package are full medical/dental/vision coverage; 403b retirement plan employer base and matching contributions; paid time off; employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buyup coverage options; tuition and continuing education reimbursement; wellness benefits, and expanded EAP and mental health program.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For a full description of the position, or for questions, contact Purneet, PRandeo@peacehealth.org
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.
PeaceHealth requires a completed Primary Vaccine Series (e.g., 2 dose monovalent Pfizer, Moderna or Novavax series or 1 dose J&J vaccine series) or be Up to Date (receiving the most recent Pfizer/Moderna bivalent vaccine/booster) for COVID-19 vaccination prior to their start date. PeaceHealth has a medical and religious exemption request process for those that are unable to receive the COVID-19 primary vaccine series due to medical/religious reasons. For caregivers that will be working in Oregon there is a personal vaccine exemption form that may be requested.