Remote Inbox Clinician - NP or PA
FULLY REMOTE - PeaceHealth is seeking an experienced Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to provide 100% remote support to our 20-provider outpatient Pediatric clinic. This is a terrific opportunity to achieve work/life balance! PLEASE NOTE: You must reside in AK/WA/OR and be professionally licensed in Washington State and the state in which you reside if outside of WA
- Certified NP or PA
- Must reside in AK/WA/OR (the states in which PeaceHealth operates) and be professionally licensed in Washington State and the state in which you reside if outside of WA
- Minimum of five years of post-training experience required, ideally in a primary care Pediatric clinic setting
- Comfortable working independently
- Proficient working in Epic EHR
- 100% remote position
- Effectively review & respond to electronic Inbox messages within EPIC
- Duties include but are not limited to patient/family calls & triage, prescription requests, patient secure messaging, and results requests in real time
- Prescribing medications, treatments, and ongoing medication management
- Ordering lab and diagnostic tests when appropriate and interpreting test results
Bellingham, WA is the perfect blend of endless outdoor recreation, urban living, strong schools, great shopping & cuisine, and so much more! These amenities are surrounded by incredible scenery, from the sea to the mountains and the rainforest, making this community an amazing place to live. Head to Mount Baker for a day in the snow. Tour the San Juan Islands by sea kayak or sailboat. Trek the North Cascades on foot. Stay in town to explore the shops and cafes of historic Fairhaven and Downtown and then catch a show at Mount Baker Theater – you can do it all in Bellingham!
PeaceHealth has been serving the communities of northwest Washington since 1890 with PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center, now a 253-bed, two-campus hospital providing a Level II Trauma Center and a full range of inpatient and outpatient services. PeaceHealth's Whatcom Region also includes the comprehensive heart care services of the Cardiovascular Center at PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center as well as the primary and specialty care provided by PeaceHealth Medical Group.
- Guaranteed first-year income, based on years of direct experience (0-3, 3-5, 5-9, 10+): $121,805.00 - $144,914.00
- Employment Bonus
- Relocation stipend based on miles between locations (if applicable)
- Education Loan Reimbursement program (if applicable and eligible)
- CME: up to $3,300 per calendar year for CME and/or professional dues/fees (based on 1.0 FTE; prorated for lower FTE)
- Comprehensive Benefit package including Medical /Dental / Vision / Disability / Life / Wellness
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
PeaceHealth has exceptional benefits.
Contact: Sharon Thompson, Provider Recruiter / SThompson1@peacehealth.org
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.