PeaceHealth is seeking an BC/BE OB Hospitalist to join its team at St. Joseph Medical Center in Bellingham, Washington. We're seeking a clinician who is passionate about working with underserved populations and Certified Nurse Midwives. Work in a stunningly beautiful location with an organization that values clinician well-being and is Washington State's #1 Healthiest Employer.
Position is a 0.6 FTE (~100 12-hour shifts per year) and is eligible for part-time benefits. Potential for an increased FTE if desired.
Bellingham, WA is the perfect blend of endless outdoor recreation, urban living, strong schools, great shopping & cuisine, and so much more! These amenities are surrounded by incredible scenery, from the sea to the mountains and the rainforest, making this community an amazing place to live. Located between Seattle and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
PeaceHealth has been serving the communities of northwest Washington since 1890 with PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center, now a 253-bed, two-campus hospital providing a Level II Trauma Center and a full range of inpatient and outpatient services. PeaceHealth's Whatcom Region has over 250 clinicians providing primary and specialty care through the larger, 1,200-clinician strong PeaceHealth Medical Group. PHMG is a physician-led organization.
Love where you work:
- Collegial and collaborative working environment of 6 OB Hospitalists. PeaceHealth also has an OB/GYN group who births their own patients.
- Experienced nursing staff, Respiratory Therapists and others
- 24/7 Pediatric Hospitalists to support newborn care
- Two OB operating rooms with dedicated OB anesthesia
- Level III B nursery
- Certified OB Emergency Department
- 2,000 hospital births annually
- Epic EMR
- Guaranteed first-year income (adjusted for the 0.6 FTE): $211,273.20
- Employment Bonus
- Relocation Stipend
- Retirement Plans
- Education Loan Reimbursement program (if applicable and eligible)
- CME: up to $3,300 per calendar year for CME and/or professional dues/fees (based on 1.0 FTE; prorated for lower FTE)
- Comprehensive Benefit package including Medical /Dental / Vision / Disability / Life / Wellness
If this opportunity resonates with you, reach out to:
Kim Dianich, CMSR PHR at 360-729-1409 or kdianich@PeaceHealth.org
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
PeaceHealth has exceptional benefits!
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.