OB/GYN Physician - per diem
- Board Certified MD/DO who is a graduate of an accredited school of medicine and has successfully completed an OB/Gyn Internship/Residency Program
- At least 2 years of post-training experience / Demonstrated expertise in clinical management of patients
- Interest in working in a Relief (per diem) as-needed basis with a large OB GYN physician team and Certified Nurse Midwife group
- Passion for serving underserved populations
- Highly skilled, collegial, and dedicated team with a patient-centered approach to care
- Even split between OB & GYN
- Full range of GYN operations are performed, including urogynecology, and are scheduled 1-2 half days per month
- Dedicated 1stAssist support
- C-sections are scheduled with primary OB physician
- Epic EMR
Bellingham, WA is the perfect blend of endless outdoor recreation, urban living, strong schools, great shopping & cuisine, and so much more! These amenities are surrounded by incredible scenery, from the sea to the mountains and the rainforest, making this community an amazing place to live. Head to Mount Baker for a day in the snow. Tour the San Juan Islands by sea kayak or sailboat. Trek the North Cascades on foot. Stay in town to explore the shops and cafes of historic Fairhaven and Downtown and then catch a show at Mount Baker Theater – you can do it all in Bellingham!
PeaceHealth has been serving the communities of northwest Washington since 1890 with PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center, now a 253-bed, two-campus hospital providing a Level II Trauma Center and a full range of inpatient and outpatient services. PeaceHealth's Whatcom Region also includes the comprehensive heart care services of the Cardiovascular Center at PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center as well as the primary and specialty care provided by PeaceHealth Medical Group.
- Relief Hourly Rate: $191.61/hour
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
Contact: Sharon Thompson, Physician & Provider Recruiter / SThompson1@PeaceHealth.org
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.