Pediatric Hospitalist - per diem
- Board Certified Pediatric MD/DO with at least 2 years of post-training experience that includes hospital work
- Interested in working on an as-needed (Relief/per diem) basis
- Six Pediatric Hospitalists support St. Joseph Medical Center and its Level II Special Care Nursery
- Established infrastructure and strong support staff
- Physicians are experienced, collegial, fun, and focused on evidence-based medicine with continuity of care from inpatient to outpatient
- Robust primary care team and 24/7 hospitalist service
- EPIC EMR
Bellingham, WA is the perfect blend of endless outdoor recreation, urban living, strong schools, great shopping & cuisine, and so much more! These amenities are surrounded by incredible scenery, from the sea to the mountains and the rainforest, making this community an amazing place to live. Head to Mount Baker for a day in the snow. Tour the San Juan Islands by sea kayak or sailboat. Trek the North Cascades on foot. Stay in town to explore the shops and cafes of historic Fairhaven and Downtown and then catch a show at Mount Baker Theater – you can do it all in Bellingham!
PeaceHealth has been serving the communities of northwest Washington since 1890 with PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center, now a 253-bed, two-campus hospital providing a Level II Trauma Center and a full range of inpatient and outpatient services. PeaceHealth's Whatcom Region also includes the comprehensive heart care services of the Cardiovascular Center at PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center as well as the primary and specialty care provided by PeaceHealth Medical Group.
- Relief Hourly Rate: $132.71
- Limited Benefits
Contact: Sharon Thompson, Physician & Provider Recruiter / SThompson1@PeaceHealth.org
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.