Supervisor RN Clinic - Family Practice
***Hiring Bonus and Relocation may be available***
PeaceHealth is seeking a Supervisor RN Clinic - Family Practice for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position.
The general salary range for this job opening at PeaceHealth is $43.16 – $64.75. The actual hiring rate is dependent upon several factors, including but not limited to, the job/position responsibilities, location, terms of the applicable collective bargaining agreement, education, training, work experience, seniority, work performance, etc.
Responsible for monitoring the overall services, developing quality and performance indicators, gathering data for analysis as well as ensuring continuous improvement to optimize services and stewardship of resources. Staffing and scheduling.
Under general direction of the department leadership, coordinates and implements clinical services for assigned areas. Provides professional nursing care to patients in the clinic/outpatient setting in compliance with professional practice standards. Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families, and all members of the care delivery team. Assists with ensuring that departmental goals are achieved, timelines are met, and service excellence is provided in all aspects of work.
Spotlight on PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center Vancouver, WA A Better Workplace Community
Details of the Position
- Links mission into day-to-day work, focuses on meeting organization/departmental targets, monitors budget variances, and recommends or develops plans for improvement, assures regulatory compliance.
- Provides clinical nursing oversight to assigned areas. Serves as resource in the overall delivery of patient care assessing clinic practices, identifying needs, and recommending solutions.
- Supervise assigned caregivers with full personnel action authority. Monitor and evaluate performance and accountability of staff. Evaluate competence and initiate performance improvement plans to develop staff, provide meaningful and constructive feedback. Responsible for training, coaching, mentoring and development of caregivers. Ensure the completion of mandatory training and in-services. Responsible for scheduling and time off management of direct reports.
- Work with leadership to assist in the development of policies, procedures, and enhancements to the delivery of services, and operations of the department.
- Delegate work and projects within team; adjust workflow to provide efficient and effective operations. Maintain alignment with the patient experience and medical group strategic initiatives.
- Provide operational support with clinical processes, policies, procedures, and budget management. Assist with compliance to policies and procedures. Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations and laws.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of effective relationships within the department and working collaboratively with internal PeaceHealth customers as well as external customers, i.e. patients, families, visitors, etc.
- Provide first line problem solving for caregivers and patients for complaints, incident reporting and in the moment follow-up for issues or concerns.
- When needed, provide professional nursing care to patients in compliance with professional practice standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What You Bring
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Minimum of three years of experience as a Registered Nurse required, preferably in ambulatory care setting.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required at date of hire.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state in which nurse will be practicing required.
For a full description of the position or for questions, contact Jennifer Bishop, JBishop1@peacehealth.org
PeaceHealth is committed to the overall wellbeing of our caregivers: physical, emotional, financial, social, and spiritual. We offer caregivers a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. Some of the many benefits included in this package are full medical/dental/vision coverage; 403b retirement plan employer base and matching contributions; paid time off; employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buyup coverage options; tuition and continuing education reimbursement; wellness benefits, and expanded EAP and mental health program.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.
PeaceHealth requires a completed Primary Vaccine Series (e.g., 2 dose monovalent Pfizer, Moderna or Novavax series or 1 dose J&J vaccine series) or be Up to Date (receiving the most recent Pfizer/Moderna bivalent vaccine/booster) for COVID-19 vaccination prior to their start date. PeaceHealth has a medical and religious exemption request process for those that are unable to receive the COVID-19 primary vaccine series due to medical/religious reasons. For caregivers that will be working in Oregon there is a personal vaccine exemption form that may be requested.