- Experienced OB Hospitalist MD/DO interested in a 0.8 FTE (approximately 139 12-hour shifts per year)
- Passionate about serving underserved populations
- Clear communicator
- Able to work well with Certified Nurse Midwives and across Departments
- Collegial and collaborative working environment
- Experienced nursing staff, Respiratory Therapists and others
- 24/7 Pediatric Hospitalists to support newborn care
- Certified OB Emergency Department
- Community population is 229,000
- Approximately 2,000 hospital births annually
- Level III B nursery
- Two OB operating rooms
- Dedicated OB anesthesia
- Epic EMR
Bellingham, WA is the perfect blend of endless outdoor recreation, urban living, strong schools, great shopping & cuisine, and so much more! These amenities are surrounded by incredible scenery, from the sea to the mountains and the rainforest, making this community an amazing place to live.
PeaceHealth has been serving the communities of northwest Washington since 1890 with PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center, now a 253-bed, two-campus hospital providing a Level II Trauma Center and a full range of inpatient and outpatient services. PeaceHealth's Whatcom Region also includes the comprehensive heart care services of the Cardiovascular Center at PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center as well as the primary and specialty care provided by PeaceHealth Medical Group.
- Guaranteed first-year income (adjusted for the 0.5 FTE): $176,061.00
- Employment Bonus
- Relocation stipend based on miles between locations
- Education Loan Reimbursement program (if applicable and eligible)
- CME: up to $3,300 per calendar year for CME and/or professional dues/fees (based on 1.0 FTE; prorated for lower FTE)
- Comprehensive Benefit package including Medical /Dental / Vision / Disability / Life / Wellness
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
Contact: Sharon Thompson, Physician & Provider Recruiter / SThompson1@PeaceHealth.org
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.