Executive Assistant - Administration
PeaceHealth is seeking a Executive Assistant - Administration for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position.
The general salary range for this job opening at PeaceHealth is $26.80 – $40.20. The actual hiring rate is dependent upon several factors, including but not limited to, the job/position responsibilities, location, terms of the applicable collective bargaining agreement, education, training, work experience, seniority, work performance, etc.
Performs administrative duties for executive management. Responsibilities may include screening calls, making travel, and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and financial data, training and supervising other support staff, and customer relations. Requires strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Provides daily support for executive staff.
- Facilitates workflow for accurate and successful completion of assignments/projects by computer applications that include word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentations.
- Composes, produces, and facilitates timely distribution of various correspondences with a high degree of accuracy, efficiency, and professionalism.
- Manages appointment calendars, coordinates meetings, reviews mail, as directed monitors budget and responds as appropriate
- Coordinates various events/activities, which may include dinners, retreats, and meetings.
- Participates in the design, development, implementation and maintenance of executive office systems and services as appropriate
- As a member of the executive support team, participates in team meetings, and shares responsibilities as appropriate and necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Business school preferred.
- Minimum of five years of progressively responsible administrative support experience in a professional office.
- Notary Public Licensure desired but not required.
- Proficient in Windows based PC applications (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Schedule+ Outlook).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects, and display flexibility in a fast paced and changing work environment.
- Ability to work with basic office equipment.
COMMUNITY/LOCATION SPECIFIC NOTES:
Caregivers in this job who report directly to a CNO may require CareConnect access to provide reporting for executive dashboards.
NW Network – PHMG Administration (Cordata):
- May be required to support VP of Operations and PHMG Directors with managerial based reporting, review scheduling templates, support patient termination process, and other patient-based issues as directed by VP of Operations and PHMG Directors.
PHMG PHYSICAL COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion up to 33% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 10 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
PeaceHealth is committed to the overall wellbeing of our caregivers: physical, emotional, financial, social, and spiritual. We offer caregivers a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. Some of the many benefits included in this package are full medical/dental/vision coverage; 403b retirement plan employer base and matching contributions; paid time off; employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buyup coverage options; tuition and continuing education reimbursement; wellness benefits, and expanded EAP and mental health program.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.
PeaceHealth requires a completed Primary Vaccine Series (e.g., 2 dose monovalent Pfizer, Moderna or Novavax series or 1 dose J&J vaccine series) or be Up to Date (receiving the most recent Pfizer/Moderna bivalent vaccine/booster) for COVID-19 vaccination prior to their start date. PeaceHealth has a medical and religious exemption request process for those that are unable to receive the COVID-19 primary vaccine series due to medical/religious reasons. For caregivers that will be working in Oregon there is a personal vaccine exemption form that may be requested.