Family Medicine Physician
- BC/BE physician (MD/DO) with at least 1-2 years of post-Residency experience, with demonstrated expertise in clinical management of patients
- Maintains a focus on quality metrics and continuous improvement
- Ability to work independently while being part of a team
- Ability to be flexible and agile in a fast-paced clinic environment
- Patient-centered providers, dedicated nursing staff, Clinic Manager and Supervisor
- Primary Care team is a key contributor to Community initiatives
- Robust ancillary services and specialist resources available onsite
- Regular Clinic Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- After Hours Clinic: Monday-Friday 5:00-9:00 pm, Saturday 8:00 am-4:00 pm, Sunday 11:00 am-4:00 pm
- Average of 18-20 patients per day
- Epic EHR
Bellingham, WA is the perfect blend of endless outdoor recreation, urban living, strong schools, great shopping & cuisine, and so much more! These amenities are surrounded by incredible scenery, from the sea to the mountains and the rainforest, making this community an amazing place to live. Head to Mount Baker for a day in the snow. Tour the San Juan Islands by sea kayak or sailboat. Trek the North Cascades on foot. Stay in town to explore the shops and cafes of historic Fairhaven and Downtown and then catch a show at Mount Baker Theater – you can do it all in Bellingham!
- Guaranteed first-year income: $259,416.00
- Employment Bonus
- Relocation stipend based on miles between locations
- Education Loan Reimbursement program (if applicable and eligible)
- CME: up to $3,300 per calendar year for CME and/or professional dues/fees (based on 1.0 FTE; prorated for lower FTE)
- Comprehensive Benefit package including Medical /Dental / Vision / Disability / Life / Wellness / Retirement
Contact: Sharon Thompson, Provider Recruiter / SThompson1@peacehealth.org
PeaceHealth has been serving the communities of northwest Washington since 1890 with PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center, now a 253-bed, two-campus hospital providing a Level II Trauma Center and a full range of inpatient and outpatient services. PeaceHealth's Whatcom Region also includes the comprehensive heart care services of the Cardiovascular Center at PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center as well as the primary and specialty care provided by PeaceHealth Medical Group.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.