PA - Vascular Surgery
- Board Certified PA-C with at least one-year post-training experience in a surgical specialty preferred
- Experience and/or strong interest in Vascular surgery
- Experience in wound care a bonus
- Strong work ethic
- Highly functioning, close-knit team of 3 vascular/endovascular surgeons and 2 surgical PAs
- Full spectrum vascular care including outpatient clinic, surgical first-assist, inpatient and critical care
- Regular Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- 75% hospital setting / 25% clinic setting
- 1:3 call
- Advanced Endovascular lab
- Hybrid OR
- Epic EMR
Bellingham, WA is the perfect blend of endless outdoor recreation, urban living, strong schools, great shopping & cuisine, and so much more! These amenities are surrounded by incredible scenery, from the sea to the mountains and the rainforest, making this community an amazing place to live. Head to Mount Baker for a day in the snow. Tour the San Juan Islands by sea kayak or sailboat. Trek the North Cascades on foot. Stay in town to explore the shops and cafes of historic Fairhaven and Downtown and then catch a show at Mount Baker Theater – you can do it all in Bellingham!
- Guaranteed first-year income, based on years of direct experience (0-3, 3-5, 5-9, 10+): $131,560.00 -$161,158.00
- Employment Bonus
- Relocation stipend based on miles between locations
- Education Loan Reimbursement program (if applicable and eligible)
- CME: up to $3,300 per calendar year for CME and/or professional dues/fees (based on 1.0 FTE; prorated for lower FTE)
- Comprehensive Benefit package including Medical /Dental / Vision / Disability / Life / Wellness
Contact: Sharon Thompson, Provider Recruiter / SThompson1@peacehealth.org
PeaceHealth has been serving the communities of northwest Washington since 1890 with PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center, now a 253-bed, two-campus hospital providing a Level II Trauma Center and a full range of inpatient and outpatient services. PeaceHealth's Whatcom Region also includes the comprehensive heart care services of the Cardiovascular Center at PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center as well as the primary and specialty care provided by PeaceHealth Medical Group.
PeaceHealth offers outstanding Benefits!
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.