Supervisor Clinic Operations - Cardiology
PeaceHealth is seeking a Supervisor Clinic Operations - Cardiology for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position.
The general salary range for this job opening at PeaceHealth is $29.48 – $44.22. The actual hiring rate is dependent upon several factors, including but not limited to, the job/position responsibilities, location, terms of the applicable collective bargaining agreement, education, training, work experience, seniority, work performance, etc.
Spotlight on Bellingham, WA: CultureHQ.com - A Better Workplace Community
Bellingham, WA is the perfect blend of endless outdoor recreation, urban living, strong schools, great shopping & cuisine, and so much more! These amenities are surrounded by incredible scenery, from the sea to the mountains and the rainforest, making this community an amazing place to live. Acclaimed for its small-city flavor and the home of Western Washington University, Whatcom Community College and Bellingham Technical College, Bellingham has a robust art, music and cultural scene while boasting 65 miles of inner-urban trails to explore, pristine lakes, forests, saltwater beaches, and snow-covered peaks - there are unlimited opportunities for breathtaking hikes, relaxing camping trips, water activities, bird watching, snow sports, and scenic drives!
Responsible for monitoring the overall services, developing quality and performance indicators, gathering data for analysis as well as ensuring continuous improvement to optimize services and stewardship of resources. Staffing and scheduling.
Supervises daily activities, focusing on operations and effective use of resources within established budget. Responsible for operational performance including the quality, service environment and regulatory compliance.
Details of the Position:
- Link mission into day-to-day work, focuses on meeting organization/departmental targets, monitors budget variances and recommend or develop plans for improvement, assure regulatory compliance.
- Recommend selection of staff, monitor and evaluate performance and accountability of staff. Evaluate competence and initiate performance improvement plans to develop staff, provide meaningful and constructive feedback.
- Work with leadership to assist in the development of policies, procedures, and enhancements to the delivery of services, and operations of the department.
- Supervise assigned caregivers with full personnel action authority. Responsible for training, coaching, mentoring and development of caregivers. Ensure the completion of mandatory training and in-services. Responsible for scheduling and time off management of direct reports.
- Delegate work and projects within team; adjust workflow to provide efficient and effective operations. Maintain alignment with the patient experience and medical group strategic initiatives.
- Provide operational support with clinical processes, policies, procedures and budget management. Assist with compliance to policies and procedures. Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal regulations and laws.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of effective relationships within the department and working collaboratively with internal PeaceHealth customers as well as external customers, i.e., patients, families, visitors, etc.
- Provide first line problem solving for caregivers and patients for complaints, incident reporting and in the moment follow-up for issues or concerns.
- Support and carryout strategic and process improvement initiatives and projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What you Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business or Healthcare Management or a combination of education and professional experience that provides the caregiver with the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully perform the job.
- Minimum of one year leadership experience preferred; supervisory experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Demonstrated ability to promote positive relationships and a customer-focused work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a self-directed environment.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office applications.
PeaceHealth is committed to the overall wellbeing of our caregivers: physical, emotional, financial, social, and spiritual. We offer caregivers a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. Some of the many benefits included in this package are full medical/dental/vision coverage; 403b retirement plan employer base and matching contributions; paid time off; employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buyup coverage options; tuition and continuing education reimbursement; wellness benefits, and expanded EAP and mental health program.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.
Must be fully vaccinated or exempted for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date. PeaceHealth has a medical and religious exemption request process for those that are unable to receive the COVID-19 primary vaccine series due to medical/religious reasons.