PA or NP - Walk In Clinic per diem
- Certified NP/PA with 1-2 years of post-training experience in Family Medicine and/or Urgent Care, interested in working on an as-needed (Relief/per diem) basis
- Ability to work independently as part of a collaborative team
- Ability to occasionally cover the clinic as a solo provider
- Desire to work with the underserved; experience working with indigent or rural population preferred
- Clinic culture is laid back, team-oriented and friendly
- Clinic Hours are Monday – Friday 8:00am – 6:00pm; Saturday 8am-1pm
- Beautiful facility with Lab services and Imaging
- 100% Same Day appointments with online scheduling and video visits
- Approximately 20 patients per day
- Epic EMR
Sedro-Woolley, WA, the “Gateway to the North Cascades,” is a wonderful blend of incredible scenery, endless outdoor recreation and small-town living! There are unlimited opportunities for breathtaking hikes, relaxing camping trips, water activities, bird watching, snow sports, scenic drives and horseback riding. Both Sedro-Woolley and neighboring Burlington, WA (known as “The Hub of Skagit County”) offer many Arts, Culture, Entertainment and retail opportunities, including the famous Skagit Tulip Festival. Finally, if you want to visit a bigger city, Sedro-Woolley is a quick 20-minute drive to Bellingham, a 90-minute drive to Seattle, WA and a 90-minute drive to Vancouver, British Columbia.
A 25-bed critical access hospital, PeaceHealth United General Medical Center offers advanced treatment options and short hospital stays. Comprehensive cancer care is provided at PeaceHealth United General's Cancer Center and a variety of surgical procedures is available at the Surgery & Orthopedics Center. Primary and specialty care is provided by PeaceHealth Medical Group.
- Hourly Relief rate (based on years of experience: 0-3, 3-5, 5-10, 10+): $58.56-$69.67/hour
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.