Intensivist - per diem
- Board Certified Physician (MD/DO) with Fellowship in Critical Care Medicine
- Interest in working on an as-needed (Relief/per diem) basis
- Enthusiasm for providing care for complex and critically ill patients as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Interdisciplinary critical care provision in a busy combined state-of-the-art medical-surgical 24-bed ICU and Stepdown unit
- High acuity medical, cardiothoracic surgery, trauma, neurosurgery, and vascular surgery patients
- Management of all ICU and Stepdown patients
- Provide consults throughout St. Joseph Medical Center, including the Emergency Department
- 7 on / 7 off schedule, with balanced 12-hour shifts of days/nights
- Swing shift is covered by Pulmonary/Critical Care physicians on the Intensivist team
- Established, hardworking and cohesive group with an interdisciplinary work ethic
- Epic EHR
Bellingham, WA is the perfect blend of endless outdoor recreation, urban living, strong schools, great shopping & cuisine, and so much more! These amenities are surrounded by incredible scenery, from the sea to the mountains and the rainforest, making this community an amazing place to live.
- Relief Hourly rate: $231.86/hour
PeaceHealth has been serving the communities of northwest Washington since 1890 with PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center, now a 253-bed, two-campus hospital providing a Level II Trauma Center and a full range of inpatient and outpatient services. PeaceHealth's Whatcom Region also includes the comprehensive heart care services of the Cardiovascular Center at PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center as well as the primary and specialty care provided by PeaceHealth Medical Group.
Contact: Sharon Thompson, Physician & Provider Recruiter / SThompson1@PeaceHealth.org
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.