- Board Certified MD/DO who has completed an accredited Residency program in General Surgery and a Fellowship in Breast Surgery
- At least 1-2 years post-training experience preferred
- Interest in growing and this new Service Line for PeaceHealth, creating important access for local patients
- Leadership experience a plus
- This new position will work closely with the established, patient experience-focused General Surgery team, who are currently doing breast surgeries
- Strong partnership with PeaceHealth Cancer Center, an all-under-one-roof facility offering a full range of services including access to NCI-sponsored Clinical Trials and Genetic Counseling
- Strong local partnerships that support diagnostics and reconstructive surgery
- Epic EHR
Bellingham, WA is the perfect blend of endless outdoor recreation, urban living, strong schools, great shopping & cuisine, and so much more! These amenities are surrounded by incredible scenery, from the sea to the mountains and the rainforest, making this community an amazing place to live. Head to Mount Baker for a day in the snow. Tour the San Juan Islands by sea kayak or sailboat. Trek the North Cascades on foot. Stay in town to explore the shops and cafes of historic Fairhaven and Downtown and then catch a show at Mount Baker Theater – you can do it all in Bellingham!
PeaceHealth has been serving the communities of northwest Washington since 1890 with PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center, now a 253-bed, two-campus hospital providing a Level II Trauma Center and a full range of inpatient and outpatient services. PeaceHealth's Whatcom Region also includes the comprehensive heart care services of the Cardiovascular Center at PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center as well as the primary and specialty care provided by PeaceHealth Medical Group.
- Guaranteed first-year income: $379,596.00
- Employment Bonus
- Relocation stipend based on miles between locations
- Education Loan Reimbursement program (if applicable and eligible)
- CME: up to $3,300 per calendar year for CME and/or professional dues/fees (based on 1.0 FTE; prorated for lower FTE)
- Comprehensive Benefit package including Medical /Dental / Vision / Disability / Life / Wellness
PeaceHealth offers outstanding Benefits!
Contact: Sharon Thompson, Physician & Provider Recruiter / email@example.com
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.