Resource (STAT) RN - Pediatrics, 0.6 FTE, Nights
PeaceHealth is seeking a Resource RN - Pediatrics for a Part Time, 0.60 FTE, Night position. Hourly compensation is $37.83 - $73.90 ; hiring rate dependent on qualifications and professional experience and/or terms of Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Hiring Bonus and Relocation may be available
- $4.15/hr Evening Differential (1500-2300)
- $7.16/hr Night Differential (2300-0700)
- Comprehensive Benefits Package and Relocation Bonus Available
Provides professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards. Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
Details of the Position:
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care needs.
- Documents patient care in the healthcare record according to established standards.
- Directs and delegates care to other team members in accordance with their education, credentials, and demonstrated competence.
- Ensures own professional effectiveness through education and professional development.
- Participates in the development of and maintains established hospital policies, procedures and objectives, quality improvement, safety, environmental and infection prevention program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What You Bring:
- At least 2 years pediatric inpatient acute medical, surgical care experience required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to apply age specific principles of growth and development and life stages to meet each patient’s needs.
- Pediatric emergency room or PICU with procedural experience such as infusions, sedation, strong IV skills, PICC line insertion experience preferred.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state in which nurse will be practicing, BSN preferred.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support)certifications required at date of hire. NRP and PALS within 6 months of hire.
This position is represented by a collective bargaining agreement. There may be more than one opening on this posting.
For a full description of the position or for questions, contact Kathy, email@example.com
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
- PeaceHealth is committed to the overall wellbeing of our caregivers: physical, emotional, financial, social, and spiritual. We offer caregivers a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. Some of the many benefits included in this package are full medical/dental/vision coverage; 403b retirement plan employer base and matching contributions; paid time off; employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buyup coverage options; tuition and continuing education reimbursement; wellness benefits, and expanded EAP and mental health program.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.