RN Clinic - Cardiology (Device)
PeaceHealth is seeking a RN Clinic - Cardiology (Device) for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position.
The general salary range for this job opening at PeaceHealth is $37.45 – $64.24. The actual hiring rate is dependent upon several factors, including but not limited to, the job/position responsibilities, location, terms of the applicable collective bargaining agreement, education, training, work experience, seniority, work performance, etc.
This position is for a device nurse in Cardiology.
***Hiring Bonus and Relocation Assistance may be available. ***
Spotlight on Bellingham, WA: CultureHQ.com - A Better Workplace Community
Bellingham, WA is the perfect blend of endless outdoor recreation, urban living, strong schools, great shopping & cuisine, and so much more! These amenities are surrounded by incredible scenery, from the sea to the mountains and the rainforest, making this community an amazing place to live. Acclaimed for its small-city flavor and the home of Western Washington University, Whatcom Community College and Bellingham Technical College, Bellingham has a robust art, music and cultural scene while boasting 65 miles of inner-urban trails to explore, pristine lakes, forests, saltwater beaches, and snow-covered peaks - there are unlimited opportunities for breathtaking hikes, relaxing camping trips, water activities, bird watching, snow sports, and scenic drives!
Provides professional nursing care to patients in the clinic/outpatient setting in compliance with professional practice standards. Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
Details of the position:
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care needs. This includes assessing patient’s condition, triaging patient phone calls, counseling patients, providing patient education, taking patient histories, administering prescribed medications, changing dressings, cleaning wounds and monitoring patient vital signs.
- Documents patient care in the healthcare record according to established standards.
- Ensures own professional effectiveness through education and professional development.
- Participates in the development of and maintains established policies, procedures and objectives; quality improvement; safety; environmental and infection prevention programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What you bring:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- One year of experience as a registered nurse preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to apply age specific principles of growth and development and life stages to meet each patient’s needs.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state in which nurse will be practicing is required.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required at date of hire.
- ACLS may be required within a standard grace from hire or transfer period, as specified in the PeaceHealth Policy Resuscitation Training Completion Requirements, or upon hire.
- See community specific document for each Unit/Department required credentials.
For a full description of the position, or for questions, contact Purneet, PRandeo@peacehealth.org
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
PeaceHealth is committed to the overall wellbeing of our caregivers: physical, emotional, financial, social, and spiritual. We offer caregivers a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. Some of the many benefits included in this package are full medical/dental/vision coverage; 403b retirement plan employer base and matching contributions; paid time off; employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buyup coverage options; tuition and continuing education reimbursement; wellness benefits and expanded EAP and mental health program.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.
PeaceHealth requires a completed Primary Vaccine Series (e.g., 2 dose monovalent Pfizer, Moderna or Novavax series or 1 dose J&J vaccine series) or be Up to Date (receiving the most recent Pfizer/Moderna bivalent vaccine/booster) for COVID-19 vaccination prior to their start date. PeaceHealth has a medical and religious exemption request process for those that are unable to receive the COVID-19 primary vaccine series due to medical/religious reasons. For caregivers that will be working in Oregon there is a personal vaccine exemption form that may be requested.