Service Line Director - PHMG Operations Orthopedics
PeaceHealth is seeking a Service Line Director, PHMG Operations Orthopedics for a Full Time, Day position.
The general salary range for this job opening at PeaceHealth is $69.51 - $104.27.
The actual hiring rate is dependent upon several factors, including but not limited to, the job/position responsibilities, location, terms of the applicable collective bargaining agreement, education, training, work experience, seniority, work performance, etc.
Responsible for: partnering with the Medical Director and Vice President to facilitate successful accomplishment of financial, operational and quality goals; engagement of providers, managers and staff; and for creating and implementing a vision for the division which includes a culture of clinical and service excellence, continuous improvement, and compassionate care.
Spotlight on PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center | Bellingham, WA A Better Workplace Community
Details of the Position
- Serves as a strategic and working partner with the Medical Director, Vice President and senior clinic leadership to develop and achieve division plans for financial performance, clinical quality, service excellence and patient centered priorities. Overall accountability for operational and financial performance.
- Provides input to strategic planning and implements strategic initiatives. Ensures that division plans align with PHMG strategic, financial and operational plans, and with other network initiatives. Leads and oversees implementation of medical group and division initiatives congruent with annual operating plan.
- Full employment authority for clinic managers, senior clinic managers, and special administrative positions.
- Oversees financial performance for division services and is accountable to collaborate with Medical Director and Vice President and leads timely adjustments to achieve financial goals.
- Provides mentoring, oversight, and direction for the growth, and development of division managers and supervisors. Guides department managers in the implementation of systems and processes to maintain compliance and meet regulatory standards.
- Works with lead physician’s and division managers to assist in the management of clinics and services as needed and effectively engages physician leadership in issues which affect clinic providers. A primary objective is for the Director to remove obstacles and barriers in order for the department leadership to reach their goals.
- Promoting and support process and quality improvement initiatives.
- Identifies and develops new service line(s).
- Responsible for talent development/management and succession planning.
- Builds and maintains excellent working relationships with all physicians, managers, and staff across PHMG and the network with a focus on ensuring competency, compassion, and patient-centeredness.
- Reports physician practice data to employed physicians.
- Manages compliance for PBE and/or critical access site/clinic if applicable.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business or Healthcare Management.
- Minimum of five years of progressive responsibility in healthcare and/or Business Management leadership including Clinic Manager experience.
For a full description of the position or for questions, contact Jennifer, JBishop1@peacehealth.org
PeaceHealth is committed to the overall wellbeing of our caregivers: physical, emotional, financial, social, and spiritual. We offer caregivers a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. Some of the many benefits included in this package are full medical/dental/vision coverage; 403b retirement plan employer base and matching contributions; paid time off; employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buyup coverage options; tuition and continuing education reimbursement; wellness benefits, and expanded EAP and mental health program.
See how PeaceHealth is committed toInclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.
PeaceHealth requires a completed Primary Vaccine Series (e.g., 2 dose monovalent Pfizer, Moderna or Novavax series or 1 dose J&J vaccine series) or be Up to Date (receiving the most recent Pfizer/Moderna bivalent vaccine/booster) for COVID-19 vaccination prior to their start date. PeaceHealth has a medical and religious exemption request process for those that are unable to receive the COVID-19 primary vaccine series due to medical/religious reasons. For caregivers that will be working in Oregon there is a personal vaccine exemption form that may be requested.