Posted on Sunday, September 10, 2023
This is a remote position.
Position Title: Project Manager, Technology
$75,000 to $125,000 annually DOE
Comprehensive health benefits include - medical, dental, vision, 401k, flexible spending account, paid
sick leave and paid time off, quarterly performance bonus, training, career growth and education
At Ziply Fiber, our mission is to elevate the connected lives of our communities every day. We’re
delivering the fastest home internet in the Northwest, with a focus on areas traditionally underserved by
mainstream internet companies. And as our state-of-the-art fiber network expands in WA, OR, ID and MT,
so does our need for team members who can help us grow and realize our goals.
We may be building the internet, but we are reaching real people. We strive to build relationships and provide
customers and communities with refreshingly great experiences.
We emphasize our values in all our interactions:
Genuinely Caring: Our customers and colleagues are people, and quite possibly our neighbors. We put
ourselves in their shoes and give them our full attention.
Empowering You: We empower our customers to choose the products that best meet their needs, and we
support our employees to implement solutions that elevate the experiences of our customers and
Innovation and Improvement: We always look for ways to make the experiences of our customers – and
each other – better.
Earning Your Trust: We earn trust by communicating simply and transparently as real people, not as a
The Project Manager plays a vital role in ensuring timely deployments of our Technology projects
including Network Automation, Physical & Cyber Security, IT/Systems, and Risk Mitigation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Essential Duties and Responsibilities listed below are a range of duties performed by the employee
and not intended to reflect all duties performed.
• Responsible for the day-to-day management of projects, ensuring projects are delivered on time
and within budget.
• Manage projects from conceptual stage through launch, including scheduling, defining
tasks/deliverables, and reporting.
• Monitor project performance, remove roadblocks, implement appropriate actions to address
variances, and escalate as needed.
• Be engaged, with the ability to speak to status across all ongoing projects at any time.
• Demonstrate consistent ownership and accountability for the delivery of projects.
• Be a champion of change and perform continuous process improvement.
• Support the creation and communication of forward looking release plans for network automation
efforts and other initiatives.
• Promote a collaborative and positive team environment.
• Performs other duties as required.
• 5+ years of project management experience in telecommunications, tech or related field.
• In depth knowledge of service provider products, services, and offerings for commercial and
• Experience with Jira preferred.
• Experience driving agile projects preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to work accurately.
• Ability to research, troubleshoot and solve problems.
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to influence and motivate others.
• Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
• Strong MS Office skills.
• Ability to work independently and apply sound judgment and reasoning skills to a variety of
• Ability to multi-task and collaborate effectively with other personnel to meet deadlines.
• Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to work within critical deadlines.
• Ability to adjust to rapidly changing priorities and schedules.
• Ability to provide excellent customer service.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer. Sponsorship is not available
for this position.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining the physical condition necessary for bending,
stooping, sitting, walking or standing for prolonged periods of time; most of the time is spent sitting in a
comfortable position with frequent opportunity to move about. The employee must occasionally lift and/or
move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision,
color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work is performed in an office setting with exposure to computer screens and requires extensive use of a
computer, keyboard, mouse, and multi-line telephone system. The work is primarily a modern office
Diverse Workforce / EEO:
Ziply Fiber is an equal opportunity employer. Ziply Fiber will consider all qualified candidates regardless of
race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, and the
presence of a non-job-related handicap or disability or any other legally protected status.
Ziply Fiber requires a pre-employment background check as conditions of employment. Ziply Fiber may
require pre-employment drug screening.
Ziply Fiber is a drug free workplace.