Civil Engineer - Entry Level EIT
Wilson Engineering is driven by our core values of Professional Excellence, Building Long Lasting Relationships, Trust, and Community Involvement. We are committed to our clients and our employees with continuous improvement and technical expertise. Since 1967, we have been a regional leader in civil engineering and land survey services.
Wilson Engineering is accepting applications for Entry Level Civil Engineers to join our team in Bellingham, WA.
If you are someone who enjoys solving challenging and complex problems, working in a collaborative and relaxed environment, managing a varied workload, and developing excellent client relationships, we invite you to apply and become a valued member of our experienced team.
What we are looking for:
- 4-year Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering degree
- Engineer-in-training certification
- Prior civil engineering internship or experience preferred
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D desired
- Self-motivated and strive for excellence in all your work
- Ability to work independently and use initiative to find solutions to engineering
- A desire to be a part of a team, learn daily and have fun doing what you love to do: making a difference in our community
Some of the tasks you might do in collaboration with our experienced engineers:
- Engineering design for a wide variety of municipal water, wastewater, stormwater, and commercial development projects.
- Conceptual and detailed design calculations and analyses using the latest modeling and analysis software.
- Detailed engineering reports and supporting documents.
- Construction drawings, specifications and cost estimates using software such as Civil3D, Revit, Infraworks, etc.
- Construction management and inspection.
Why Wilson Engineering?
- You will be doing a variety of hands-on design and engineering projects while working for a medium sized engineering firm in a great place to live, work and play.
- Our engineers and staff are team oriented, experienced, and have a passion for creating projects that help our clients create a better, safer and more efficient community.
- We work on numerous projects throughout the Pacific Northwest from design to construction with public and private entities.
- We specialize in drinking water, wastewater, transportation, storm water and structural engineering projects from start to finish using the state of the art tools and design techniques.
- Generous benefits, competitive salary and bonuses.
- A connection to our community through volunteering, activities and philanthropic outreach.
- You have a unique opportunity for significant professional growth within a well-established, growing, professional engineering firm, based on your experience, abilities, and ambition
Wilson Engineering, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.