Senior Engineer: Wastewater Engineering
Wilson Engineering is driven by our core values of Professional Excellence, Building Long Lasting Relationships, Trust, and Community Involvement. We are committed to our clients and our employees with continuous improvement and technical expertise. Since 1967, we have been a regional leader in civil engineering and land survey services.
Wilson Engineering is accepting applications for Senior Engineers with wastewater treatment experience to join our team in Bellingham, WA.
If you are someone who enjoys solving challenging and complex problems, working in a collaborative and relaxed environment, managing a varied workload, and developing excellent client relationships, we invite you to apply and become a valued member of our experienced team.
What we are looking for:
- 4-year Civil, Environmental, or Chemical Engineering degree
- Washington State PE is preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in engineering design preferred
- Experience designing wastewater treatment systems, wastewater process engineering, pump stations, sewer collection systems preferred
- A desire to be a part of a team, learn daily and have fun doing what you love to do: making a difference in our community
- Project Management for wastewater projects including sewer comprehensive plans, engineering reports, and design for wastewater treatment, collection, and pump stations.
- Engineering design for a wide variety of municipal wastewater treatment and conveyance systems involving treatment, water reclamation, pump stations, and sewer rehabilitation
- Conceptual and detailed design calculations and analyses
- Detailed engineering reports and supporting documents
- Construction drawings, specifications and cost estimates
- General civil engineering design
- Contractor and owner communication and problem solving
Why Wilson Engineering?
- You will be doing a variety of hands-on design and engineering projects while working for a medium sized engineering firm in a great place to live, work and play.
- Our engineers and staff are team oriented, experienced, and have a passion for creating projects that help our clients create a better, safer and more efficient community.
- We work on numerous projects throughout the Pacific Northwest from design to construction with public and private entities.
- We specialize in drinking water, wastewater, transportation, stormwater and structural engineering projects from start to finish using the state-of-the-art tools and design techniques.
- Generous benefits, competitive salary and bonuses.
- A connection to our community through volunteering, activities and philanthropic outreach.
- You have a unique opportunity for significant professional growth within a well-established, growing, professional engineering firm, based on your experience, abilities, and ambition.
Join our experienced team of civil engineers, surveyors, inspectors and GIS specialists who are well respected by their peers, clients and regulatory agencies. Our highest priorities are technical and professional excellence, proactive problem solving, personalized service, team work and fun.
Wilson Engineering, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.