Sedro-Woolley Chamber of Commerce
Bigfoot’s Den is a small, family-owned business. We’re looking for a team player to work in our fun filled, fast-paced, work environment!
Open 6 days a week Tuesday - Sunday, 11:00am – 10:00pm and closed on Mondays.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate excellent communication skills, customer service, and must be willing to help, when and where needed; we are a team. Must be detail oriented and maintain a clean and organized environment.
- Must be 18yrs or older.
- Must have valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
- Flexible hours of availability
- Ability to lift 50lbs+
- Able to perform extensive standing, walking, climbing, lifting, and work with other team members in a fast-paced environment to provide excellent service.
Line Cook Job Responsibilities:
- Sets up and stocks food items and other necessary supplies.
- Prepares ingredients by cutting, chopping, mixing, and preparing sauces.
- Cooks food items by grilling, frying, and other cooking methods to specified recipes and standards.
- Maintain cleanliness and complies with food sanitation requirements by properly handling food and ensuring correct storage.
- Deep cleaning the kitchen, utensils, washing dishes and storing the equipment at the end of shifts
- Ensuring that the kitchen operation procedures and hygiene meet food safety standards and regulation.
Resumes can be emailed to email@example.com