Cashier/Game Floor Attendant
Sedro-Woolley Chamber of Commerce
Bigfoot’s Den is a small, family-owned business. We’re looking for a team player to work in our fun filled, fast-paced, work environment!
Open 6 days a week Tuesday - Sunday, 11:00am – 10:00pm and closed on Mondays.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate excellent communication skills, customer service, and must be willing to help, when and where needed; we are a team. Must be detail oriented and maintain a clean and organized environment.
- Must be 18yrs or older.
- Must have valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
- Flexible hours of availability
- Ability to lift 50lbs+
- Able to perform extensive standing, walking, climbing, lifting, and work with other team members in a fast-paced environment to provide excellent service.
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- High level of energy with strong customer service skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Helpful and Courteous
Game Floor Requirements:
Responsible for monitoring activity on the game floor, supervises the patrons, attends to the machines, keeps the space clean and sanitized. Must be comfortable working with children.
Resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org