***Relocation Assistance May Be Available***
PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center in Bellingham, Washington is seeking a Supervisor- Imaging for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position. The general salary range for this job opening at PeaceHealth is $52.23 – $78.35. The actual hiring rate is dependent upon several factors, including but not limited to, the job/position responsibilities, location, terms of the applicable collective bargaining agreement, education, training, work experience, seniority, work performance, etc.
Responsible for monitoring the overall services, developing quality and performance indicators, gathering data for analysis as well as ensuring continuous improvement to optimize services and stewardship of resources. Staffing and scheduling.
Details about this position:
- Links mission into day-to-day work, focuses on meeting organization/departmental targets, monitors budget variances and recommend or develop plans for improvement, and assures regulatory compliance.
- Recommends selection of staff, monitors and evaluates performance and accountability of staff. Evaluates competence and initiates performance improvement plans to develop staff, provides meaningful and constructive feedback. Initiates disciplinary actions when necessary.
- Works with leadership to assist in the development of policies, procedures, and enhancements to the delivery of services, and operations of the department.
- Communicates and teaches new policies and procedures to staff.
- Promotes problem identification, facilitates resolution and follows up and communicates as necessary.
- Provides input and assists on operational and capital budgets. Participates in budget planning and monitoring.
- Has basic knowledge of multiple imaging modalities including in the areas of CT, US, MRI, X-ray, Special Procedures/Cath Lab, Cardiovascular Lab, Nuclear Medicine, PET and Mammography as applicable.
- Responsible for selection, training and performance for compliance with accreditation, legal and other regulatory requirements.
- Acts as a liaison for physicians and staff.
- May performs the duties of an Imaging Technologist consistent with license/registration/certification as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What you bring:
- Associate of Science in Radiology, Sonography, Nuclear Medicine Technology and/or equivalent experience; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience in area of licensure required
- Previous leadership training and experience preferred
- One of the following credentials as required by the State to practice the modality:
- ARRT - Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- ARRT - Radiography
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist Certification
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
- Current Radiology Technologist licensure in the state of Washington (if required for modality)
- Required Upon Hire: Basic Life Support from American Heart Association or American Heart Association
- Strong administrative, organizational and problem solving skills required.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written required
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office applications as well as clinical applications required.
Relocating to Bellingham? Here are some reasons why you'll love it:
- Washington has no state income tax
- Relocation assistance may be available
- Bellingham has a small-city feel, blended with urban living, strong schools and great shopping and cuisine
- Endless nearby outdoor recreation opportunities: head to Mt. Baker for a day in the snow, tour the San Juan Islands, hike the North Cascades
PeaceHealth is committed to the overall wellbeing of our caregivers: physical, emotional, financial, social, and spiritual. We offer caregivers a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. Some of the many benefits included in this package are full medical/dental/vision coverage; 403b retirement plan employer base and matching contributions; paid time off; employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buyup coverage options; tuition and continuing education reimbursement; wellness benefits, and expanded EAP and mental health program.
For a complete description of this position, or for questions, contact Andrea, email@example.com.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.
PeaceHealth requires a completed Primary Vaccine Series (e.g., 2 dose monovalent Pfizer, Moderna or Novavax series or 1 dose J&J vaccine series) or be Up to Date (receiving the most recent Pfizer/Moderna bivalent vaccine/booster) for COVID-19 vaccination prior to their start date. PeaceHealth has a medical and religious exemption request process for those that are unable to receive the COVID-19 primary vaccine series due to medical/religious reasons. For caregivers that will be working in Oregon there is a personal vaccine exemption form that may be requested.