PeaceHealth Medical Group is seeking a BC/BE Pulmonary Medicine physician to join a group of 8 physicians and 2 advanced practice clinicians in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Experience in EBUS and navigational bronchoscopy is advantageous but not required. New Fellows are welcome.
If you value the balance between professional and personal life, this is the position for you.
- Well-functioning team with friendly, long-term group of collegial clinicians who are very patient-centered.
- Providers cross-cover for each other.
- Outpatient clinic responsibilities plus pulmonary consults in the hospital (located across the street).
- 12-15 patients per day.
- Call is covered by the ICU practitioners. Separate PHMG Intensivist group.
- Travel to our outreach site in Sedro-Woolley, 25 minutes south for 1-2 days per week.
- Washington state has no personal income tax.
Robust benefits package
- First year salary amount: $403,708
- Employment bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Education Loan Reimbursement (if applicable)
- CME Allowance
- Retirement plans
Bellingham, WA is the perfect blend of endless outdoor recreation, urban living, strong schools, great shopping & cuisine, and so much more! These amenities are surrounded by incredible scenery, from the sea to the mountains and the rainforest, making this community an amazing place to live. Head to Mount Baker for a day in the snow. Tour the San Juan Islands by sea kayak or sailboat. Trek the North Cascades on foot. Stay in town to explore the shops and cafes of historic Fairhaven and Downtown and then catch a show at Mount Baker Theater – you can do it all in Bellingham!
PeaceHealth has been serving the communities of northwest Washington since 1890 with PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center, now a 253-bed, two-campus hospital providing a Level II Trauma Center and a full range of inpatient and outpatient services. PeaceHealth's Whatcom Region also includes the comprehensive heart care services of the Cardiovascular Center at PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center as well as the primary and specialty care provided by PeaceHealth Medical Group.
If this opportunity resonates with you, please reach out to:
Kim Dianich, CMSR PHR - KDianich@peacehealth.org / 360-729-1409
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.