- Board Certified MD/DO who has successfully completed a Sports Medicine Fellowship
- Possesses broad skills to apply to a comprehensive practice
- Interest in growing a non-surgical practice that will increase access to the Sports Medicine program and support the Rapid Access Clinic
- 1-2 years post-training experience preferred
- Busy elective Orthopedic practice allows great opportunity to grow the non-surgical practice
- 100% outpatient
- Clinic hours Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- 18-22 patients per day
- No call
- Epic EHR
Bellingham, WA is the perfect blend of endless outdoor recreation, urban living, strong schools, great shopping & cuisine, and so much more! These amenities are surrounded by incredible scenery, from the sea to the mountains and the rainforest, making this community an amazing place to live. Head to Mount Baker for a day in the snow. Tour the San Juan Islands by sea kayak or sailboat. Trek the North Cascades on foot. Stay in town to explore the shops and cafes of historic Fairhaven and Downtown and then catch a show at Mount Baker Theater – you can do it all in Bellingham!
PeaceHealth has been serving the communities of northwest Washington since 1890 with PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center, now a 253-bed, two-campus hospital providing a Level II Trauma Center and a full range of inpatient and outpatient services. PeaceHealth's Whatcom Region also includes the comprehensive heart care services of the Cardiovascular Center at PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center as well as the primary and specialty care provided by PeaceHealth Medical Group.
Guaranteed first-year income: $410,365.00
- Relocation stipend based on miles between locations
- Education Loan Reimbursement program (if applicable and eligible)
- Robust Clinician Wellness Program
- CME: up to $3,300 per calendar year for CME and/or professional dues/fees (based on 1.0 FTE; prorated for lower FTE)
- Comprehensive Benefit package including Medical /Dental / Vision / Disability / Life / Wellness / Retirement
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
PeaceHealth has exceptional benefits.
Contact: Sharon Thompson, Physician & Provider Recruiter / SThompson1@peacehealth.org
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.