Dietitian I - Clinical
Are you looking for fulfillment in your work? Do you have a passion for serving others, and healing through food in the healthcare industry? If so, our Clinical Dietitian I is the position for you.
PeaceHealth is seeking a Clinical Dietitian I-Nutrition Services for an assignment, Per-Diem 0.8 FTE, Day position. Hourly compensation is $28.14- $42.21hiring rate dependent on qualifications, professional experience, and or work location.
Come join our amazing, growing team. We offer full benefits for this position, generous PTO, comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision, and a Tuition Reimbursement Program.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
This position is responsible for coordinating all aspects of nutrition care, consulting with other healthcare professionals as needed.
- Competent use of the Nutrition Care Process including nutrition assessment, identification of nutritional diagnosis, implementation of appropriate nutrition intervention, and formulation of patient specific goals, monitoring, evaluation, and follow up of outcomes.
- Using evidence-based nutrition practice guidelines, will provide nutrition education to patients and families in the outpatient and/or inpatient settings.
- Provides consult services to other healthcare providers and participates in the interdisciplinary team.
- Documents in the EMR in accordance with policies, procedures, and regulations.
- When appropriate, makes referrals to other services, agencies, and community resources.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree that meets Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND) requirements
- Successful completion of AND approved internship/training program
- Registered Dietitian or registration eligible (must pass the Registration Exam within 90 days).
- Current licensure/certification as required by State.
- Current Medicare provider status number may be required.
Top reasons to work with Peace Health:
- Competitive compensation, great benefit package including excellent health benefits.
- Career advancement opportunities within your first year!
- Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education.
- Peace Health welcomes LGBTQ+ and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Demonstrated skill in teaching adults and pediatrics of varying competency levels.
- Must be able to design, implement, and evaluate instructional materials.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to apply age specific principles of growth and development and life stages to meet each patient’s needs.
For full details please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org