- Board Certified / Completion of accredited Nurse Practitioner program
- At least 2 years of post-training experience
- Demonstrated interest and experience in caring for geriatric patients
- Interest in quality outcomes with Chronic Disease
- The Center for Senior Health (CSH) provides comprehensive ambulatory care for adults age 65 and over
- Dedicated and collegial team with a passion for serving this population with patient-centered care in a supportive environment
- The CSH team consists of 6 Physicians, 4 ARNPs, a Social Worker and ancillary staff
- This position can be 0.8 FTE - 1.0 FTE; both are eligible for full-time benefits
- Located across the street from PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center
- Full-service laboratory and radiology onsite
- Call is currently shared by 10 providers; phone issues only regarding CSH and nursing home patients
- Epic EMR
Bellingham, WA is the perfect blend of endless outdoor recreation, urban living, strong schools, great shopping & cuisine, and so much more! These amenities are surrounded by incredible scenery, from the sea to the mountains and the rainforest, making this community an amazing place to live. Head to Mount Baker for a day in the snow. Tour the San Juan Islands by sea kayak or sailboat. Trek the North Cascades on foot. Stay in town to explore the shops and cafes of historic Fairhaven and Downtown and then catch a show at Mount Baker Theater – you can do it all in Bellingham!
PeaceHealth has been serving the communities of northwest Washington since 1890 with PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center, now a 253-bed, two-campus hospital providing a Level II Trauma Center and a full range of inpatient and outpatient services. PeaceHealth's Whatcom Region also includes the comprehensive heart care services of the Cardiovascular Center at PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center as well as the primary and specialty care provided by PeaceHealth Medical Group.
PeaceHealth offers outstanding Benefits!
- Guaranteed first-year income, based on a 1.0 FTE (2,080 hours/year): $120,000.00
- Employment Bonus
- Relocation stipend based on miles between locations
- Education Loan Reimbursement program (if applicable and eligible)
- CME: up to $3,300 per calendar year for CME and/or professional dues/fees (based on 1.0 FTE; prorated for lower FTE)
- Comprehensive Benefit package including Medical /Dental / Vision / Disability / Life / Wellness
Contact: Sharon Thompson, CPRP / email@example.com
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.