Vehicle Operations - Fleet Logistics Support (GR 22) Job
The Engineering Specialist – Vehicle Operations Fleet Logistics support will facilitate all aspects of vehicle logistics at the PACCAR Technical Center.
PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of premium light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates and also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services, you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
The PACCAR Technical Center provides engineering excellence to the truck, engine, and winch divisions of PACCAR Inc through innovative product development and testing. The Technical Center is located in the Skagit Valley about 65 miles north of Seattle, Washington. Tooling is provided.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Vehicle logistics for test preparations
- Vehicle parking and organization
- Main support of vehicle arrival/departure process
- Facilitate physical inventory initiatives
- Ride/Drive and event cone setup and vehicle staging
- Shuttle vehicles to/from off-site events
- Driver support for advanced off-site testing including fuel economy, ride testing and summer/winter tests
- Maintain the high level of work area cleanliness and organization
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Class A CDL and DOT medical card with 3 years clean driving record
- Ability to acquire Forklift Trainer Certification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Must be self-directed with the ability to manage personal workload
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Perform duties safely and efficiently in accordance with applicable regulations
- Flexibility, initiative and the willingness to respond to shifting time and project demands
As a U.S. PACCAR employee, you have a full range of benefit options including:
- 401k with up to a 5% company match
- Fully funded pension plan that provides monthly benefits after retirement
- Comprehensive paid time off – minimum of 10 paid vacation days (additional days are provided with additional seniority/years of service), 12 paid holidays, and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement for continued education
- Medical, dental, and vision plans for you and your family
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA) and health savings account (HSA)
- Paid short-and long-term disability programs
- Life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- EAP services including wellness plans, estate planning, financial counseling and more
Additional Job Board Information
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability and E-Verify Employer. At PACCAR, we value talent and promote growth and development. We carefully consider numerous compensation factors including your education, training, or experience. The salary range for the Engineering Specialist – Vehicle Operations Fleet Logistics n is $55,400 - $83,100 annually. Additionally, this role is eligible for the full range of benefit options listed above.