Caregiver- CNA or HCA
Home Helpers Home Care
Are you passionate about work that has meaning? Would you like a schedule with a satisfying work/life balance? Do the relationships you nurture in your job mean as much to you as the work itself?
This is what we value at Home Helpers Home care, and we’re hiring immediately! We are an equal opportunity employer eager to grow our team by offering a stable career path for compassionate Caregivers who provide one-on-one, in-home companion care and daily living assistance to the elderly and those requiring recuperative or continuing care.
Join us today and make a difference in the lives of others! This is a wonderful opportunity during this challenging time, as home care is an essential industry and we are taking active COVID-19 safety measures to protect our clients and employees.
Your rewarding work environment provides benefits like:
- Flexible schedules (full or part-time)
- Career growth and opportunities to learn new skills
- Incentives to accomplish your goals
- Reimbursement for travel and parking
- Competitive compensation
While your role will vary by client, it will usually include:
- Providing caring and dependable companionship
- Light housekeeping
- Preparing meals and snacks
- Assisting with personal hygiene (like bathing and toileting)
- Transportation to and from your client’s appointments and activities
- Carrying out a plan of care that best supports your client
- Creating compassionate and supportive solutions to your client’s unique needs by collaborating with your HomeHelpers team and your client’s family
We're a great fit for you if you:
- Hold a valid driver’s license, current auto insurance, and a clean driving record
- Have a smart phone and email account
- Understand the importance of client confidentiality
- Applicants must be willing to complete all necessary requirements for employment
Compensation: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
NOW SEEKING CAREGIVER APPLICANTS
Home Helpers Home Care, is seeking a caring, compassionate Caregiver to provide service for a client in your local area. We recognize our direct care staff as our greatest asset and offer: competitive compensation, initial & ongoing training, flexible hours, and a FRIENDLY & SUPPORTIVE WORK ATMOSPHERE.
TYPICAL JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Aiding with activities of daily living
- Assisting with shopping, errands & transportation
- Pick up prescriptions & assist with telehealth visits
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Providing companionship
EXCEPTIONAL CAREGIVER AWARDS
Offering compassionate care to clients in their homes is a special calling. Every year Home Helpers Home care recognizes Caregivers who have gone above and beyond with the Exceptional Caregiver Awards.
Check out some of the Exceptional Caregiver Award winners below:
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
At Home Helpers Home Care, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants who apply to be a part of our home health care family will receive consideration without regard for race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected status.
If you feel like you would be a great fit for our company, we invite you to apply! Every Home Helpers Home Care is an independently owned and operated franchise that uses the Home Helpers trademark under a license from H.H. Franchising Systems, Inc. All employees of local Home Helpers agencies are not employees of H.H. Franchising Systems, Inc, or any of its affiliates.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Home Helpers Corporate.