Automotive Service Advisor - Dwayne Lane Skagit Ford
Dwayne Lane's Auto Family
Service Advisor – Dwayne Lane's Skagit Ford
We need a Service Advisor who is an expert in the art and science of customer service. Must be able to greet guests, schedule appointments and act as a liaison between customers and service techs. If you can make customers feel welcome and confident that their needs are being met, then our dealership may be your next career home. Put your people skills to work for us and find out more now.
Pay Range: Based on experience - $65,000 to $115,000
- Greet service department customers promptly and courteously—attitude is everything!
- Listen to customers and clearly translate repair needs to techs
- Upsell additional services using low pressure, high integrity methods
- Provide accurate repair/maintenance estimates
- Adhere to policies on vehicle care and operation
- Follow up on each repair and keep customers informed of progress
- Sell and manage extended warranties
- Inspect repair quality and ensure all work is complete
- Notify customers when vehicles are ready for pick up
- Review and explain repairs and associated costs with customers
- Handle minor customer concerns and complaints
- Keep Service Manager informed of all problems and potential problems
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) scores in accordance with dealership standards
- 401(k) with Matching
- Basic Life Insurance
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Paid Training
- Employee Purchase Program
Dwayne Lane's Auto Family has been serving the community since 1954. The locally owned company has five locations in Everett, Arlington and Burlington representing Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Chevrolet, Subaru, Mazda, and Ford new vehicle franchises and all makes and models of used vehicles.
The full-service dealerships offer award-winning parts and service departments along with Express Lube service and strive to provide excellent service to our customers. The parts and service departments are competitively priced and personnel are factory trained to ensure product knowledge to repair and maintain your vehicle.
Our facilities have comfortable customer and family lounges, WI-FI, and complimentary beverages for our guests. Our slogan is “We’ll Take Care of You!” and it’s more than a motto, it’s our standard for doing business. Our employees value our customers and you’ll receive superior customer service with each and every visit.
Dwayne Lane's Auto Family is also very involved with our community. It’s our way of saying thanks for supporting our dealerships throughout the years. We believe in giving back to the community and are proud to support local sports teams, youth programs, and other community projects through monetary support, time and talents of our employees.
Dwayne Lane’s Auto Family is interested in finding talented individuals who are looking for a rewarding and challenging career in the automotive industry. We offer an excellent benefit package and a great working environment with many different employment opportunities ranging from sales to service to management. If you want to set yourself apart from the ordinary routine of the average job, possess the unique ability to consistently provide outstanding customer service, and have a dedication to excellence.