Darlene Doty- Primerica
Join Our Team
In 2022, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution named Primerica one of the best places to work for the ninth consecutive year. Also in 2022, Primerica was named one of the Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes for the second consecutive year. Forbes also named Primerica as one of America’s best Insurance companies for 2022. Primerica ranks 6th among 25 companies included in the Term Life Insurance category. Over the past seven years Primerica has consistently been voted Best Employer by Gwinnett Magazine in its special "Best of Gwinnett" winner editions. Primerica is a great place to work! Join our team to experience what it’s like to work at “one of the best places to work in the metro Atlanta”.
About this PositionThe Pre-Licensing Specialist is responsible for auditing pre-licensing class rosters to ensure accuracy of information keyed into Student Registration System. Prepares audit reports to document audit findings of errors. Responsible for mailing/emailing certificates which may be requested by recruits, uplines or Regional Training Coordinators.
Work Schedule: Hybrid 2 Days in Office and 3 Days Remote. Training will require in office schedule first 30 days.
The estimated salary range for this role: $35K to $38K.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Ensures rosters are keyed correctly by Licensing Coaches as prescribed by state law
- Interprets roster information to ensure accurate data being keyed and reported
- Ensures timeliness of keying and auditing to allow reported accuracy and state specific guidelines are maintained
- Informs Senior Supervisor and Regional Training Coordinators of compliance issues
COMMUNICATES WITH REGIONAL TRAINING COORDINATORS:
- Reports compliance issues or other roster infractions to Regional Training Coordinator to get resolved timely due to state mandated timeframes.
- Maintains issues and responses in Access database
- Emails certificates to students requesting duplicate
- Ensures certificates are verified against roster
- Verifies student completion of pre-licensing & student email address
- Apply knowledge of various departmental functions to pick up tasks as needed
- Ensures compliance and department procedures are followed
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and meet strict deadlines
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to identify problems, communicate findings and recommendations in a clear concise manner
- Excellent proof-reading skills
- This role requires strong research skills and attention to details
This position is exempt (not eligible for overtime pay):
Day one health, dental, and vision insurance
401(k) Plan with competitive employer match
Vacation, sick, holiday and volunteer time off
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Spending Account & Health Savings Account
Company-sponsored social and philanthropy events
It has been and will continue to be the policy of Primerica, Inc., and its subsidiaries to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, color, religious creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, pregnancy, ancestry, military service or veteran status, genetic or carrier status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
At Primerica, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.