Job Title: HOUSEKEEPER
This position is responsible to assist with housekeeping functions at Camp Korey, to ensure all camp lodging is clean and janitorial activities are maintained.
Reports to: Facilities Manager
· High School diploma or G.E.D.
· Prefer one to three years’ experience in housekeeping
· Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Good communications skills
· Ability to work with limited supervision
· Ability to get along with fellow employees, campers, and guests
· Ability to meet assigned deadlines
· Valid Driver’s license and acceptable record
· Current vaccinations, including COVID
Individual is accountable for completion of all assigned tasks in a timely, high quality and efficient manner. Individual is accountable to maintain confidentiality of all conversations, materials, etc., in respect to the facility, staff and guests.
Housekeeping and janitorial activities, hospitality or food service industry helpful. Must have knowledge of scheduling, organizing, prioritizing a daily work schedule. Also must know how to cooperate and be responsible in a team-based environment.
To keep all guest accommodations and buildings maintained and cleaned in a high quality and efficient manner. This includes “deep cleaning”, vacuuming, dusting, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, cleaning floors, emptying trash and doing laundry.
Responsibilities: (include, but are not limited to)
· Perform housekeeping duties in the camp program and outside events
· Laundry maintenance to include wash, dry and folding
· Perform maintenance duties
· Perform all cleaning of the camp lodging and general facilities
· Other duties as assigned by Camp Korey Management
Working Conditions: (percentages are approximations)
· 100% cleaning/housekeeping duties
· Able to lift, carry, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
· Use hands to operate small controls
· Must be able to walk over uneven terrain